Bryan Jackson

Default Klipsch Car Audio

Did anyone else see this? It's atleast intriguing as a cheap and good
sounding system... A Klipsch Promedia 4.1 system is 185, the klipsch
100 watt extra subwoofer is 200... An inverter is what a couple
hundred.. about 600.. Not too shabby really. I love how my Klipsch
Promedia 2.1s sound.. I always wished Klipsch would make car audio
like Polk.

http://www.klipsch.com/news/feature.aspx?Cid=319
Tony Fernandes

Well, if it sounds good...

Funny, I always thought the Altec Lansing speakers sounded way better than
the Klipsch ones. I've listened to both side by side at Circuit City.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"Bryan Jackson" wrote in message
om...
Did anyone else see this? It's atleast intriguing as a cheap and good
sounding system... A Klipsch Promedia 4.1 system is 185, the klipsch
100 watt extra subwoofer is 200... An inverter is what a couple
hundred.. about 600.. Not too shabby really. I love how my Klipsch
Promedia 2.1s sound.. I always wished Klipsch would make car audio
like Polk.

http://www.klipsch.com/news/feature.aspx?Cid=319

Bryan Jackson

I always found them to sound better to me than anything else at Best
Buy/Circuit City. I have always loved them. I would love to find out
exactly what you have to do to be THX certified for computer speakers
though, as this horrible sounding logitech speakers said "THX" on them
at Best Buy today... But that's really not part of this newsgroup.

"Tony Fernandes" wrote in message ...
[...]

Steve Grauman

Funny, I always thought the Altec Lansing speakers sounded way better than
the Klipsch ones. I've listened to both side by side at Circuit City.

I've got a set of Klipsch towers as my primary speakers in a 5.1 A/V system. I
love them! I would've liked to see Klipsch get into car audio, but they've
built themselves as a company around their Klipschorn tweeter, which could only
be adapted for car use as something like a waveguide, which simply doesn't sell
much.