Posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.guitar.amps,alt.guitar,rec.audio.tubes
JJTj[_2_] JJTj[_2_] is offline

Default FRITZMANIA 2010 on 8/16/2010 *MAJOR UPDATE*

The good people at Fritztronics International are DAMN proud to
announce that the band BADTEDDY will appear with all original
members intact. This will be the 1st time they have played
together since 2004. There *MIGHT* be some warm up dates in
Boston around May, we will keep you informed when and where.

FEW bands in the US have such history as BADTEDDY, and signing
them may be the key to a DVD of FRITZMANIA 2010 available.

Demands for free tickets start 3/2010. Requests before then
just go in the round file box. PLEASE respect this policy.

Constant updates are available at:

www.fritztronics.com

Well, my Baby's sick and I don't know what to do..
YES!, my Baby's sick and I don't know what to do..
She's got Fritz fever, and a double case of guitar blues.

Well, she Fritzs on the highway, Fritzed in the swimming pool.
she Fritzs on the highway, Fritzed in the swimming pool.
She Fritz's her breakfast..Fritz right off to school.

WELL, Fritz on, Baby..Fritz me one time more..
YEASH!, Fritz on, Baby..Fritz me one time more..
Well, she can Fritz in the air, and Fritz right down to the floor.

She got Fritz Fever...
She got Fritz Fiev.r...
She got Fritz Feel...
...OH..!.. Feverl.......yeah..and...

She got Fritz Fever...and I just can't leave her alone. OY!

Well, I took her to a doctor..goina find out what to do..
YESS!, took her to a doctor..goina find out what to do..
Well, the Doctor couldn't fix her..cause her Doctor is a Fritzer too.

...well..but...

She got Fritz Fever...and I just can't leave her alone.

...ohh...ohhh.ohhh..what?

She got Fritz Feel
oh, She got Fritz Fever
yes, got Fritz Fever
OH...Feel..
we got Fritz Fever
And I just can't leave her alone...
Posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.guitar.amps,alt.guitar,rec.audio.tubes
Jerry Shaw Jerry Shaw is offline

"JJTj" up yers.con wrote in message

The good people at Fritztronics International are DAMN proud to
announce that the band BADTEDDY will appear with all original
members intact.

I wouldn't know the difference between the original members and a Chinese
circus act. I've never heard of "BADTEDDY", and neither has google. The
cheesy website offers no help. Got tubes? On the sauce again?

Jerry

Posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.guitar.amps,alt.guitar,rec.audio.tubes
JJTj[_2_] JJTj[_2_] is offline

"JJTj" up yers.con wrote in message
.. .

The good people at Fritztronics International are DAMN proud to
announce that the band BADTEDDY will appear with all original
members intact.

I wouldn't know the difference between the original members and a Chinese
circus act. I've never heard of "BADTEDDY", and neither has google. The
cheesy website offers no help. Got tubes? On the sauce again?

Jerry

You seem to have us mistaken with a certain person in RI.

We own the domain rights, and have NOTHING to do with said person.

(except lawsuits that have been/are being filed against him)

*OUR* tubes are NOT made with rusted machines, nor by said sauced people.

Either way, FRITZMANIA 2010 is on. This is it's 3rd year.

As for 'BADTEDDY', I think Google is just not responding right.

Go to FRITZMANIA 2010 and see for yourself.

JJTj

PREPARE FOR 'FRITZMANIA 2010'

Aug 16, 2010 Hampton Beach NH.

Live bands! Pro Wrestling!

Dancing girls! BBQ and Clambake!

Tickets Available Soon.

Keep informed at:

www.fritztronics.com
Posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.guitar.amps,alt.guitar,rec.audio.tubes
JJTj[_2_] JJTj[_2_] is offline

Two more bands signed for FRITZMANIA 2010 !

The Sneeze !!!

&

Irving Forbush's Homely Bathtub Band !!!!

AMAZING how many great acts want to play for a free concert!

PREPARE FOR 'FRITZMANIA 2010'

Aug 16, 2010 Hampton Beach NH.

Live bands! Pro Wrestling!

Dancing girls! BBQ and Clambake!

Tickets Available Soon.

Keep informed at:

www.fritztronics.com
Posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.guitar.amps,alt.guitar,rec.audio.tubes
JJTj[_2_] JJTj[_2_] is offline

It just gets better and better..

Capt Al Tech and Annie 'Bottles' Shaw will be there.

Demands for free tickets start 5/2010. Requests before then
just go in the round file box. PLEASE respect this policy.

Constant updates are available at:

www.fritztronics.com

PREPARE FOR 'FRITZMANIA 2010'

Aug 16, 2010 Hampton Beach NH.

Live bands! Pro Wrestling!

Dancing girls! BBQ and Clambake!

Tickets Available Soon.

Keep informed at:

www.fritztronics.com

Posted to alt.seduction.fast,alt.guitar.amps,alt.guitar,rec.audio.tubes
It's that guy again It's that guy again is offline

Due to the recent fire at Hampton Beac, NH this week, we are now
reviewing where FRITZMANIA 2010 will be held. No tickets will
be available till 7/1/2010. ALL backstage passes sent will be
valid on the new location. Watch for MAJOR updates on:

www.fritztronics.com Over the next few weeks.

Remember, this is a FREE event to celebrate another year of Fritz Failure.

Last year was a great time, over 900 folks attended. This year,
let's try to do better. Food, music, dancing girls. FUN !