Posted to rec.audio.tech
perstromgren perstromgren is offline

Default Open Sennheiser HD-202 to re-solder/replace cable?

My sons Sennheiser HD-202 live a hard life in the street everyday. Now
one of the cable have become lose, and I would try to re-solder or
even replace it. There are four screws surrounding the driver, but
nothing comes loose when I remove them. Has anyone an idea how to
remove the driver cover?

As they nearly worthless as they are now, I can try whatever mild
violence you might suggest!

Per,
Sweden.

PS. By the way, they are very good for the price asked, I do recommend
them! They must be hard to beat at $24!