Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Introducing a New Horse to the Stable

On 14/10/2019 8:00 am, Mat Nieuwenhoven wrote:

Even a tweeter has already 15-20 microHenry of inductance.

**Not so. I haven't measured one in quite some time, but the EMIT HF
drivers, used in many Infinity speakers exhibit far lower inductance
figures than that. If I had to guess, I'd estimate the inductance figure
to be around 5 X 10^-6H. I'll see if I can locate one to measure. Then,
of course, is the sadly deleted Audax HD-3P Piezo HF driver. And any
number of ELS HF drivers.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Deliberately introducing clipping? [email protected] Pro Audio 22 March 12th 14 04:29 AM
A New Webzine: Introducing The Occidental Observer Bret L Audio Opinions 0 September 10th 09 04:54 AM
INTRODUCING W. K. Mahler Marketplace 0 June 22nd 04 10:02 AM
what the hell is 2 ohm stable running parallel on 4ohm speakers so the amp "sees" 2 ohm speakers, the speakers still get half the power they would if it were 4 ohm stable Spockie Car Audio 3 May 8th 04 12:32 AM
introducing XOVISION Jerome Marketplace 0 July 18th 03 09:30 PM