Snuffy Smiff

Default so what DIN size is this HU?

eBay # 7956678093

(not mine, but I have the same factory HU in my truck)

I've been told that if I had the CD player only, it's a 1.5 DIN and if it's
replaced with a single DIN HU, there will be a small "pocket" left
underneath. Was told this before I realized that I also have the cassette
player in addition to the CD unit. Looking at pics of both types, mine looks
to be a little bigger than the CD only.

What I need to know is if the unit above is replaced with a single DIN HU,
will I have enough room to mount a half-DIN processor underneath? And does
anyone make an install kit to do this in an '04 Silverado?

Thanks for any info,
Snuffy