Posted to rec.audio.car
Keith Keith is offline

Default Kenwood car cd player suddenly stopped playin mp3 cds

as the topic says.. anyone had this problem with thier player?

if anyone needs more info i can get the proper model name of the player.

now when i stick a cd in it loads for a few seconds then says TR 01 which
is silent and plays continuously..

i dont know if its related but i have a different pc now, maybe the burner
is different? im at a loss

Posted to rec.audio.car
Lee[_12_] Lee[_12_] is offline

Keith;2276780 Wrote:
[ ... ]
i dont know if its related but i have a different pc now, maybe the
burner is different? ..

I would say it's the new PC, and more importantly, the settings of the
CD burning software you're now using. I'd go through the default
settings for sessions, as well as all others, to be sure the new burning
software is configured for your needs.

greetings

--
Lee
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over TWO million posts online!

suddenly finish her available ruler [email protected] Car Audio 0 November 7th 07 05:42 AM
What would cause my stereo to die suddenly? Cartrivision1 Car Audio 7 November 28th 06 11:50 PM
Playin MP3 through Car stereo? JJonson Pro Audio 1 June 3rd 05 02:21 AM
CD player stopped working DaveINM Tech 3 July 30th 04 10:27 AM
Kenwood WOOX stopped working w/Alpine 7894?? Andy Car Audio 3 June 17th 04 01:55 AM