Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] Huber55@gmail.com is offline

Default New, Old Stuff

Hey guys was wondering if you could help me out with some stuff in the
garage. I found some old Rockford Fosgate Mids with tweeters. A 5"
kicker mid. A Surveyor Pro-200B amplifier. A Rockford Fosgate Punch
75. A Kenwood Electronic Crossover model KEC-1100. A Kenwood Dual Amp.
Controller model cb-44. A kenwood graphic EQ model KGC-9400. O and the
model for the tweets are SPT-14. Anyways is any of this stuff usuable?
or even worth using? the kenwood stuff looks like it would be very
nice to use and the tweets look awesome. Any help would be great.

Stuff Audio Opinions 0 October 27th 05 12:25 AM
just stuff [email protected] Marketplace 0 July 16th 05 02:55 AM
Stuff FS in NYC [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 29th 05 06:31 PM
More stuff FS duskb Pro Audio 0 June 20th 04 11:43 PM
FS: STUFF HAL RMS Car Audio 0 October 1st 03 09:28 PM