Mark Stahl

Default Kenwood KDC-MP928 and new headunit "release dates"

Hi, all-
I was wondering if anyone had a way of finding out when new head units are
scheduled to be released. Specifically, I am potentially interested in the
Kenwood KDC-MP928 (it will have what seems to be similar to a G-tech meter
built in, which I was going to buy anyway, among other features.) I am in
need of a new HU relatively soon, and was trying to figure out whether it
was worth waiting to see if this one was any good or if it was going to be 6
months before I hear anything.

Thanks

Mark Stahl

"Shaun Matherly" wrote in message
Crutchfields probably already has it. I just got the X889 and it isn't
even on Kenwoods site yet

I see that the X889 also has that G-meter.... how does it work? Do you like
it?

"Mark Stahl" wrote in message
Hi, all-
I was wondering if anyone had a way of finding out when new head units
are scheduled to be released. Specifically, I am potentially interested
in the Kenwood KDC-MP928 (it will have what seems to be similar to a
G-tech meter built in, which I was going to buy anyway, among other
features.) I am in need of a new HU relatively soon, and was trying to
figure out whether it was worth waiting to see if this one was any good
or if it was going to be 6 months before I hear anything.

Thanks

Shaun Matherly

The g-meter is kinda neat it has 4 different ways to read it whether it's
digital readout or graphics I like this unit it has so many ways to shape
the sound for your car. I got it for my Music Keg. 1 cable and no adapters
for 20 gigs worth of mp3 files

Shaun

"Mark Stahl" wrote in message
Hi, all-
I was wondering if anyone had a way of finding out when new head units
are scheduled to be released. Specifically, I am potentially interested
in the Kenwood KDC-MP928 (it will have what seems to be similar to a
G-tech meter built in, which I was going to buy anyway, among other
features.) I am in need of a new HU relatively soon, and was trying to
figure out whether it was worth waiting to see if this one was any good
or if it was going to be 6 months before I hear anything.

Thanks

Mark Stahl

"Shaun Matherly" wrote in message
The g-meter is kinda neat it has 4 different ways to read it whether it's
digital readout or graphics I like this unit it has so many ways to shape
the sound for your car. I got it for my Music Keg. 1 cable and no adapters
for 20 gigs worth of mp3 files

Shaun

Thanks, Shaun-

In case anyone is wondering, I found the answer to my original question
he

http://www.marketnews.ca/news_detail.asp?nid=463

Looks like the MP928 won't be out until June... I may join Shaun in an X889.