pimp boy

MTX for sure. I bought the thunder 1501D amp for my car and it is an
outstanding amp. MTX amp's show good quality built and they give the
total RMS power not like other brands that they show an amount of RMS
power from the outside(label) but from the inside they have less RMS
power,Like BOSS just to give you an example. In short MTX probes it's
power in any product. That's my opinion considering that there are
other good brands to choose from as well.

--
pimp boy
pimp boy's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=33340

trader

Default Car Amplifier Help

Hi,

I'm setting up a system and need to buy a 4 channel car amp that can
put out 75 watts per channel min. and that is reliable. I would like
to hear from people with opinions of experiences on the following
brands.

Alsphasonik
SoundStream
MTX
JLAudio
Phoenix Gold

I've read good things about all the above mentioned amps but am having
a hard time deciding. The JLAudio gear is also a little pricey. My
friend has a Kewood Excelon amp and it doesn't sound bad either.
Thanks in advance.

trader

I thought my first post didn't get sent. I'm sorry for the duplicate
post.

Chad Wahls

"pimp boy" wrote in message
news:1109743968.a955c2d8beca5bc75b86e1fbc572bda7@t eranews...

MTX for sure. I bought the thunder 1501D amp for my car and it is an
outstanding amp. MTX amp's show good quality built and they give the
total RMS power not like other brands that they show an amount of RMS
power from the outside(label) but from the inside they have less RMS
power,Like BOSS just to give you an example. In short MTX probes it's
power in any product. That's my opinion considering that there are
other good brands to choose from as well.

--
pimp boy

I have an MTX pro 400X5 and have been quite pleased, the internal build is
also quite nice.

Chad

FasDeth

I've been using MTX amps for the past year or so. Great so far.! Good build
quality. I have (2) 204's(25x4) , (2) 302's (75x2) and a 421D(210x1/420x1).
Bought em off of Ebay, all used, except for the 421D which was new. I would
buy again in the future..
-FasDeth