dave weil

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:45:58 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
snip
In the cited thread I said the following which is a commentary on Neve's
comments about digital and analog:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...ws.prodigy.com

snip
I'm going back to not responding to Mr. Weil. Just not worth my time.

Obviously, yet another example of Arnold Krueger's lying.

S888Wheel

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/15/2004 3:19 PM Pacific Standard Time

"Howard Ferstler" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

wrote in message

I still can't believe that a licensed psychologist would ever stoop
to something like this in public forum. Or that they would spend so
much time on a newsgroup like this constantly declaring the state of
mental health of the others in the group. Not enough paying patients
to keep you busy?

Richman has always declined to admit how he supports himself. We have
established that he was in the process of flunking out of a masters
program in 1967 or so. That's the last sign of anything like
professional behavior on his part that he is able to produce. 47
years of unproductive behavior is nothing to sneeze at.

How old is this guy? If he got out of college when he was 25
years old (this would be after grad school, which he claims
to have attended) that would make him 72 years old.

That fits with the fact that his knowledge of his business is 7 years
out-of-date. 72 - 7 = 65 which is normal retirement age. Of course that begs
the question of what job he retired from. What does he seem qualified to do?

Well, we now know you and Howard are not qualified to do basic math. Oh, we
already knew that.

Yoiks! He probably wears a hearing aid.

Explains why Richman doesn't see any purpose to having a CD player in his
car. The major advantage of CD is cleaner highs, which he apparently can't
hear,

Arny Krueger

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:45:58 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Actually, it appears that digital recording is not one of Mr. Neve's
strong commercial interests. AFAIK Mr. Neve revolutionized analog
mixing, not digital recording. You see he did not revolutionize
recording, but rather he revolutionized mixing. Mr. Weil would you
care to discuss the difference between recording and mixing?

Weil, now that his original line of attack and his own personal credibility
have been destroyed once , tries to change the subject

Most commercial recording is multi-miked.

Doooh.

But especially, if multi = = 2.

Even minimalist recordings are mixed.

Not always. Avoiding the use of a mixer is often one of the goals of
minimalist recording.

Therefore, you can't separate the two.

Sure you can.

There isn't a lot of mixing to do with a 2-mike minimalist recording unless
X-Y micing is used.

Don't forget that Neve was involved in digital recording from almost
the beginning.

Having been marginally involved in recording at the time, I'd say that Neve
was dragged into the digital age against his will. However, he was always a
realist. His comments since then certainly reflect such an attitude. That's
why he fails as a credible critic of digital audio.

Arny Krueger

wrote:
snip
In the cited thread I said the following which is a commentary on
Neve's comments about digital and analog:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...ws.prodigy.com
snip
I'm going back to not responding to Mr. Weil. Just not worth my time.

Obviously, yet another example of Arnold Krueger's lying.

No Weil, just optimism that you'll somehow grow a brain. However, it appears
that you're going backwards.

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Quite a
collection of "allies" for Krueger's goon squad.

LOL !!!

Bruce J. Richman

This sounds like the paranoid theory of the complot, Doc.
You'd better take 5 or 6 months holidays in a specialized clinic.
Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Let's see now. How many separate people has the insane Krueger
attacked within the last 24 hours?

(1) The Devil
(2) Trevor Wilson
(3) Dave Weil
(4) Stephen from Texas
(5) Myself, of course
(6) etc, etc., etc.

How many have attacked me?

Answer: all of the above.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

ruce J. Richman a écrit :

Quite a
collection of "allies" for Krueger's goon squad.

LOL !!!

Bruce J. Richman

This sounds like the paranoid theory of the complot, Doc.
You'd better take 5 or 6 months holidays in a specialized clinic.

So, how much did Krueger pay you for this little bit of meaningless babble,
Lionel?

Thanks for sharing your "professional opinions" with us, moron. BTW, is
"complot" a sewer term? You've obviously been inhaling the fumes there for a
long time and they've interfered with any semblance of coherence.

LOL !!!

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

ruce J. Richman a écrit :

Quite a
collection of "allies" for Krueger's goon squad.

LOL !!!

Bruce J. Richman

This sounds like the paranoid theory of the complot, Doc.
You'd better take 5 or 6 months holidays in a specialized clinic.

So, how much did Krueger pay you for this little bit of meaningless babble,
Lionel?

The members of the international cabal against "Bruce J. Richman" don't
need to be pay.

Thanks for sharing your "professional opinions" with us, moron. BTW, is
"complot" a sewer term?

Because I know that you appreciate dictionnary definitions Doc. :

Quick definitions (complot)
# verb: engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together

An other one because you aren't in your normal state of mind today.

com•plot
Pronunciation: (
—n.kom'plot";
—v.kum-plot'), [key]
—n., v., -plot•ted, -plot•ting.

—n.
a plot involving several participants; conspiracy.
—v.t., v.i.
to plot together; conspire.

Where have you find your "Ph.D." Doc ?

You've obviously been inhaling the fumes there for a
long time and they've interfered with any semblance of coherence.

Are you experienced ?

LOL !!!

I like your laugh Doc.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
PY 2543 (Florida)

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

ruce J. Richman a écrit :

Quite a
collection of "allies" for Krueger's goon squad.

LOL !!!

Bruce J. Richman

This sounds like the paranoid theory of the complot, Doc.
You'd better take 5 or 6 months holidays in a specialized clinic.

So, how much did Krueger pay you for this little bit of meaningless babble,
Lionel?

The members of the international cabal against "Bruce J. Richman" don't
need to be pay.

Your delusions are free since they have no basis in reality.

Thanks for sharing your "professional opinions" with us, moron. BTW, is
"complot" a sewer term?

Because I know that you appreciate dictionnary definitions Doc. :

Quick definitions (complot)
# verb: engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together

I prefer this one, imbecile:

Main Entry: [2]com·plot
Pronunciation: k&m-'plät, käm-
Function: verb
Date: 1579
archaic : PLOT

Unlike you, I don't generally use archaic words.

An other one because you aren't in your normal state of mind today.

com€¢plot
Pronunciation: (
€”n.kom'plot";
€”v.kum-plot'), [key]
€”n., v., -plot€¢ted, -plot€¢ting.

€”n.
a plot involving several participants; conspiracy.
€”v.t., v.i.
to plot together; conspire.

Where have you find your "Ph.D." Doc ?

Jealous, Lionel ? Is that why you're so obsessed with repeating my
credentials?

You've obviously been inhaling the fumes there for a
long time and they've interfered with any semblance of coherence.

Are you experienced ?

Only in the area of easily evaluating delusional liars posting on RAO like
yourself, Lionel.

LOL !!!

I like your laugh Doc.

Merci beaucoup. Riant.

forgery of signature by Lionel, D.D.P., deleted

Howard Ferstler

dave weil wrote:

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 04:49:41 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:59:40 -0400, Howard Ferstler
wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

wrote in message

I still can't believe that a licensed psychologist would ever stoop
to something like this in public forum. Or that they would spend so
much time on a newsgroup like this constantly declaring the state
of mental health of the others in the group. Not enough paying
patients to keep you busy?

Richman has always declined to admit how he supports himself. We
have established that he was in the process of flunking out of a
masters program in 1967 or so. That's the last sign of anything
like professional behavior on his part that he is able to produce.
47 years of unproductive behaviour is nothing to sneeze at.

How old is this guy? If he got out of college when he was 25
years old (this would be after grad school, which he claims
to have attended) that would make him 72 years old.

So, only a handful of years older than you.

Here's a news flash, Weil. Some people have longer useful lives than others.
Richman has by implication painted a pretty complete picture of someone who
has gone past the end of his.

But what about Rupert Neve? I note that you are quite silent about his
comments about digital vs. analog. I'd say that he's somewhat of an
expert who has had a far more "useful life" than either you *or*
Howard. You and pooh seem struck dumb by his comments. apparently, it
seems that your views *aren't* shared by one of the most influential
figures in "pro audio".

The upcoming new edition of The Encyclopedia of Recorded
Sound will have a (needless to say, favorable) biographical
sketch of Neve, written by me. I did additional biographical
sketches of a large number of recording engineers, product
designers, producers, and even some journalists.

Howard Ferstler
Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

He has to go to the work uniform store. He heard they were having a sale on
underwear and bibs.

Interesting, dressmaking and prêt-à-porter... hum, hum, hum.
Tradition or professional bias ?
I'm sure that you aren't a real psychologist.

LOL!!!

Lionel Chapuis
Licentious Unemployed Clown
Bruce J. Richman

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

He has to go to the work uniform store. He heard they were having a sale

on
underwear and bibs.

Interesting, dressmaking and prêt-à-porter... hum, hum, hum.
Tradition or professional bias ?
I'm sure that you aren't a real psychologist.

LOL!!!

Lionel Chapuis
Licentious Unemployed Clown

Prove it !!!!

Would you care to place a wager on this and we can arrange for the funds to be
placed in escrow to be held by an objective 3rd party not familiar with RAO?

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

He has to go to the work uniform store. He heard they were having a sale

on

underwear and bibs.

Interesting, dressmaking and prêt-à-porter... hum, hum, hum.
Tradition or professional bias ?
I'm sure that you aren't a real psychologist.

LOL!!!

Lionel Chapuis
Licentious Unemployed Clown

Prove it !!!!
Would you care to place a wager on this and we can arrange for the funds to be
placed in escrow to be held by an objective 3rd party not familiar with RAO?

I am not confident in any third party system... Watch what happened to
Scott Wheeler for example, Google was lying to him ! Incredible no ?

To come back to your particular case I will correct my statement and say
that you are a "psychologist" who is spending 95% of his time in
dressmaking and the remaining 5% on RAO. Correct ?

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel retracts his previous lies and adds some new ones:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

[...]

Retraction noted. Would you care to make a wager on the rest of thd your
statement? Or would you rather retract that also?

Third parties not aware of RAO can be found I'm sure to satisfy your "needs",
perverse as they appear to be.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

[...]

Perverse ? Is it again a professional point of view, Doc ?

What an imbecile you are, the *paltry* caricature of a sadly famous
doctor, a real coward like him.
Note that I'm always amazed to see the amount of compromising that
fearful guys like you are ready to accept in order to belong to a group.

LOL!!!

Lionel Chapuis
Licentious Unemployed Clown
Bruce J. Richman

Lionel exhibits his delusions:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

[...]

You should look in the mirror, you imbecilic waste of oxygen. You've sold your
soul, figuratively speaking, to embrace and repeat, like the robotic tool you
are, the lies and libels of such RAO misfits and scumbags as Krueger, Ferstler
& McKelvy. So who really is desperate for attention here, Lionel?

Your ignorance just becomes more and more apparent with every silly word you
somehow manage to excrete.

Also, you're quite deluded about group memberships and how they are obtained.
Perhaps your computer is "talking to you" and telling you to get a membership
card for RAO !!!

LOL !!!

(It looks like a struck a raw nerve, given the hysteria and emotionality
inherent in Lionel's frenzied, delelusional response).

It's so gratifying to expose his mental illness. and so easy as well.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

[...]

Very good, you are now speaking like the sadly famous Doctor, Doc. This
is why he decided to deprive his million patients of oxygen.

All that because I have explained why *IMHO*, on RAO, your professional
expertise wasn't always honest.

In fact to be honset Bruce I don't like you.
Your position, your role of RAO's psychologist expert is, IMHO, totally
*biased* and *hypocrite*.
To explain you clearly my state of mind since the begining of our
exchange I think that Dave statements were "factual" without any
passion. Doing so he has exprimed the ethical and deontological reserve
that, IMHO, should be your attribute on a public forum.

Considering the ridicule size of your lungs, Relic, I grant you the
right to respire a little bit longer.

LOL!!!
Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

Bruce J. Richman a écrit :

[...]

Meaningless, delusional babble, as usual.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bruce J. Richman