Posted to rec.audio.tech
Łukasz Górowski Łukasz Górowski is offline

Default Onkyo Integra A-8690 - help

Hello.

Have anybody a manual for this amplifier, or tech specifications (power
output eg.).

I have this one and I don't have knowledge about parameters.

Best regards.
/Lukasz

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Earl Kiosterud Earl Kiosterud is offline

"Łukasz Górowski" wrote in message
Hello.

Have anybody a manual for this amplifier, or tech specifications (power output eg.).

I have this one and I don't have knowledge about parameters.

Best regards.
/Lukasz

Łukasz,

Try a Google search for "Onkyo Integra A-8690 manual."

www.manuals-in-pdf.com seems to have your manual.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Łukasz Górowski Łukasz Górowski is offline

Try a Google search for "Onkyo Integra A-8690 manual."

www.manuals-in-pdf.com seems to have your manual.

Unfortunately they haven't got this manual on store,but on webpage is on the
list.

/Lukasz

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark D. Zacharias Mark D. Zacharias is offline

Łukasz Górowski wrote:
Try a Google search for "Onkyo Integra A-8690 manual."

www.manuals-in-pdf.com seems to have your manual.

Unfortunately they haven't got this manual on store,but on webpage is
on the list.

/Lukasz

This moel is not listed on the US servicer's site. If you can suggest some
similar models, especially a US model, I can try to look it up for you.

Mark Z.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Łukasz Górowski Łukasz Górowski is offline

This moel is not listed on the US servicer's site. If you can suggest some
similar models, especially a US model, I can try to look it up for you.

Mark Z.

I have got information from one forum, that Onkyo A-8670 is similar model,
but without digital input. I don't sure but A-8670 looks very similar.

It is two links for auctions which have photos with my and second
amplifiers.

http://allegro.pl/item206012544_onky...0_digital.html - my
amplifier A-8690

http://allegro.pl/item212084722_onky...ra_a_8670.html - A-8670 similar
model

Thanks for help.

Best regards.
/Lukasz

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Łukasz Górowski wrote:
This moel is not listed on the US servicer's site. If you can
suggest some similar models, especially a US model, I can try to
look it up for you. Mark Z.

I have got information from one forum, that Onkyo A-8670 is similar
model, but without digital input. I don't sure but A-8670 looks very
similar.
It is two links for auctions which have photos with my and second
amplifiers.

http://allegro.pl/item206012544_onky...0_digital.html - my
amplifier A-8690

http://allegro.pl/item212084722_onky...ra_a_8670.html - A-8670
similar model

Thanks for help.

Best regards.
/Lukasz

The closest thing I find is an A-8800. I'll try sending the manual to you
direct.

Mark Z.