Lionel

Default Still no subject !

Perhaps you prefer to participate to the interesting following discussion :
How to push someone to commit suicide...

George M. Middius a écrit :

I notice you were unable to answer the charge that you had ****ed
off hundreds of people in those other newsgroups I listed. Sorry I
had to shut you up so forcibly. Krooger's been trying for years to
do what I did with one single post.

So here's the question: Why shouldn't you just commit suicide and
rid us all of you?

Your pal,

George (the real one)

P.S. The count of true believers in your insanity has jumped to 8.

Perhaps once again there's something I haven't understand...
....But once again I think you're a moron !

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

I notice you were unable to answer the charge that you had ****ed
off hundreds of people in those other newsgroups I listed. Sorry I
had to shut you up so forcibly. Krooger's been trying for years to
do what I did with one single post.

So here's the question: Why shouldn't you just commit suicide and
rid us all of you?

Your pal,

George (the real one)

P.S. The count of true believers in your insanity has jumped to 8.

Perhaps once again there's something I haven't understand...
...But once again I think you're a moron !

"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
David King - Bad Plus

ALL amps are equal?? Pug Fugley Car Audio 60 August 17th 04 03:33 AM
Is it OK to bang on houses with rubber mallets? Enough Already Car Audio 48 July 23rd 04 12:32 AM
Mechanic blames amplifier for alternator failing?? Help>>>>>>>>>>> SHRED© Car Audio 57 December 13th 03 10:24 AM
No subject ! Lionel Audio Opinions 0 September 14th 03 11:40 PM
Atkinson's "Fabricated Post" thread starts with a post he fabricated! Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 36 August 23rd 03 07:03 PM