Jukka Andersson

Default behringer mx802A modification.

greetings,
I would like to make my Behringer mixer as a an
discreet 4 channel micpre with total 4 outputs inviditually from
micpre (micpre channel 1 goes output 1 and channel 2 goes to output 2 etc.)

I need to make quadrophonic recordings with this setup and thought to make
these
"insert like" outputs for my otherwise nice mixer.

..jukka

Arny Krueger

"Jukka Andersson" wrote in
message
greetings,

I would like to make my Behringer mixer as a an
discreet 4 channel micpre with total 4 outputs inviditually from
micpre (micpre channel 1 goes output 1 and channel 2 goes to output 2
etc.)

I need to make quadrophonic recordings with this setup and thought to
make these
"insert like" outputs for my otherwise nice mixer.

Sell it on eBay and pick up a MXB1002.

JWV Miller

You can use the 2 aux busses for the other two outputs. The only
modification required is to cut two traces on the printed circuit
board and add two jumpers. It is documented in the manual. I use mine
this way all of the time and it works great!