Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] George.Fisher@gmail.com is offline

Default Audio Alchemy DST powered digital cable power supply

I misplaced the power supply for my Audio Alchemy data stream
transceiver (DST) powered digital cable. I have the "owner's manual"
that came with the cable, but it doesn't discuss the power supply.

Can anyone describe for me the connector (1/8" mini phone plug?)
polarity and voltage?

Thanks in advance...
Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] mr.b.sound@gmail.com is offline

On May 31, 9:46*am, wrote:
I misplaced the power supply for my Audio Alchemy data stream
transceiver (DST) powered digital cable. I have the "owner's manual"
that came with the cable, but it doesn't discuss the power supply.

Can anyone describe for me the connector (1/8" mini phone plug?)
polarity and voltage?

Thanks in advance...

Hi George,

As supplied with Audio Alchemy DST:
E.D.S Power Supply Model No. 7009
Pr: 120V 60Hz 12W
Sec: +/-12VDC 150mA
3.5mm (1/8") Stereo Plug
Tip +DC
Ring -DC
Sleeve Ground

No-load measures +/-16VDC

best regards,
bear
Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] mr.b.sound@gmail.com is offline

On Jun 1, 3:59*pm, Kalman Rubinson wrote:
Do you know what is/was used by the Perpetual Technology P-1A and
P-3A? *I have misplaced the ps for these.

TIA.

Kal

Hi Kal,

The P3 Perpetual Power Plant from Monolithic Sound was an improved
supply for your units.
MonolithicSound dot com

best regards,
bear

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Kalman Rubinson[_3_] Kalman Rubinson[_3_] is offline

Thanks but no thanks. I am really interested in (1) choosing ones
that will work from among the many ps units in my collection and (2)
getting the units working.

Kal

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:27:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jun 1, 3:59*pm, Kalman Rubinson wrote:
Do you know what is/was used by the Perpetual Technology P-1A and
P-3A? *I have misplaced the ps for these.

TIA.

Kal

Hi Kal,

The P3 Perpetual Power Plant from Monolithic Sound was an improved
supply for your units.
MonolithicSound dot com

best regards,
bear

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Jun 1, 5:02*pm, Kalman Rubinson wrote:
Thanks but no thanks. *I am really interested in (1) choosing ones
that will work from among the many ps units in my collection and (2)
getting the units working.

Kal

Try 12 volts center plus...
Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Jun 1, 5:29*pm, wrote:
On Jun 1, 5:02*pm, Kalman Rubinson wrote:

Thanks but no thanks. *I am really interested in (1) choosing ones
that will work from among the many ps units in my collection and (2)
getting the units working.

Kal

Try 12 volts center plus...

From a review at stereotimes dot com:

The Monolithic Power Supply has 12 VAC and 9 VAC output jacks for
connection to the P-1A and P-3A, respectively.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
gfish[_2_] gfish[_2_] is offline

On Jun 1, 12:40*pm, wrote:
On May 31, 9:46*am, wrote:

I misplaced the power supply for my Audio Alchemy data stream
transceiver (DST) powered digital cable. I have the "owner's manual"
that came with the cable, but it doesn't discuss the power supply.

Can anyone describe for me the connector (1/8" mini phone plug?)
polarity and voltage?

Thanks in advance...

Hi George,

As supplied with Audio Alchemy DST: