Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc,rec.audio.misc
Wim Lewis Wim Lewis is offline

Default creating an electromagnet using my Amp / AC signal tia sal22

In article ,
Trevor Wilson wrote:
**Won't work with AC signals. Go read a text book on the subject.

[etc]

Huh. Are you related to Phil Allison?

--
Wim Lewis , Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1
"We learn from history that we do not learn from history." -Hegel
Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc,rec.audio.misc
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

"Wim Lewis" wrote in message
Trevor Wilson wrote:
**Won't work with AC signals. Go read a text book on the subject.

[etc]

Huh. Are you related to Phil Allison?

**No. Why do you ask? Did I use profanity in my post? Was I accurate and
succinct in my points?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc,rec.audio.misc
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Wim Lewis" wrote in message

In article ,
Trevor Wilson wrote:
**Won't work with AC signals. Go read a text book on the
subject. [etc]

Huh. Are you related to Phil Allison?

No matter what, virtually every point that Trevor made in that post is true.