Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.music.makers.synth,comp.music.midi,alt.music.midi
zero[_4_] zero[_4_] is offline

Default Where can I find a clean KX88?

"GreenXenon" wrote in message
On Aug 2, 9:32 pm, "geoff" wrote:

What is the best MIDI controller keyboard for TG77 that I can find
"clean"?

You should buy any new keyboard controller you want, then
wrap it in carbon filter media for a year or so. Change
the filter media once a month.

There is a lot of out-gassing with new products. This
should give you the peace of mind that you now have
the cleanest keyboard on the block.

-zero

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Dick Pierce[_2_] Dick Pierce[_2_] is offline

zero wrote:
"GreenXenon" wrote in message
What is the best MIDI controller keyboard for TG77 that I can find
"clean"?

You should buy any new keyboard controller you want, then
wrap it in carbon filter media for a year or so. Change
the filter media once a month.

There is a lot of out-gassing with new products. This
should give you the peace of mind that you now have
the cleanest keyboard on the block.

And to ensure minimal cross-contimination, Green Radium should
hold the keyboard firmly while the air in the high-vacuum tank
in which they are both standing is quickly evacuated.

Mr. Xenon will then discover that two things will be thoroughly
cleaned of annoying, hard-to-get-rid-of conaminants: his new
keyboard and the world at large.

--
+ Dick Pierce |