-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Default Pioneer AVH-P7500DVD and AVH-P6400DVD

I have tried the 7500 I think it is great but definitely pricey. Anyone have
any lower cost alternative ideas with a similar style and feature set? I
have room in my Caprice for separate DVD Player, fold out monitor, etc. But
would prefer a all in one unit. Im looking for a 7" TFT screen with a dvd
player, tv tuner in one unit that has a built in dolby decoder (only on the
7500) and can downmix channels (until i hear if 5.1 is a better setup). I
really dont like the $2700 list and have a guy that will sell me the 6500DVD
for $1945 installed. The list on it is $1900 I think its a little high even
with a $45 installation. Is there something else out there? Upgradeability
would be nice so i can add more monitors as i get the flo ($) to do so.
Styling is important. It should have silver with blue illumination. Im a
little flexible if it is just black but i cant stand green buttons
(Alpine??).

EFFENDI