bstard2001 bstard2001 is offline
Junior Member

Location: NY
Default FS: Sony STR-G3 Home Theater Receiver

This is a exceptionally clean Sony stereo receiver. This G3 Receiver is
in good condition and includes the original manual, egg remote and remote antenna. I'm the original owner and the receiver works & sounds
wonderful. The only problem I had with this receiver is the front inputs don't work. All of the rear inputs work fine.

I recently upgraded to a newer Onkyo receiver and I don't need 2 receivers. The original cost of this receiver back in 1995 was about $1000
new. It has a built in Dolby Pro Logic Surround Decoder and digital
signal processing for producing various sound fields. The receiver also
comes with and IR repeater for controlling other system components. The
receiver is able to easily control CD, DVD and VCR's using only one
remote.

If you're interested drop me a line and I can send you pics upon request.

Specifications:
Power output, 110 watts RMS front & center channels,
50 watts Rear surrounds.
Freq. Resp. 20hz - 20khz
IM Distortion , 0.3%.

Asking $125 shipped

I am new to this group....I have a flawless reputation on Ebay and my user ID there is the same "bstard2001"

Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 08:45 AM
FA: Technics SA-AX720 5.1 CH Home Theater Receiver Pete Marketplace 0 June 20th 05 04:39 PM
Home Theater Receiver Brittany Marketplace 6 April 14th 04 08:03 PM
B&K AVR-507 ULTRA THX2 CERTIFIED A/V RECEIVER PRICE REDUCTION. MARTRON Marketplace 0 November 24th 03 02:33 PM
What brand of low end receiver to go with (Yamaha, Sony, etc) MarkW General 1 September 15th 03 12:10 PM