Jenn

Default FANTASTIC LP

Hi all,

On a business trip this weekend, I made a brief side trip to Amoeba in
Hollywood and made a few purchases. One of them was the Classic Records
re-issue of the famous Reiner/CSO RCA "Pines of Rome". WOW! The
timbres, the dynamics, the low level information is truly astounding;
better than any of the CD reissues, IMO. In fact, it's not even close.
If you listen to LPs at all, I heartily recommend this record. Listen
to Kleinhammer, Jacobs, Still, et al SING.