Default Be a proud owner of an IPOD

If you wanna get a free IPod, or if you just feel like being a nice
person and helping me out, go he
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8490234

(You can click no to the optional surveys)

You go to the site. They will list a bunch of offers (try AOl free,
BMG, RealRhapsody ,Netzero, Columbia House,BodyShape by Hydroderm , The
Wall Stree Journal, Stamps.Com
Discover Platinum Clear Card and more ...... etc.), you pick one.
Then, you get 5 other people
to sign up...they send you a free ipod (200-300 dollars). I know it
sounds like a scam, but a friend of mine actually did it and got his
free Ipod. The Blockbuster deal might be the easiest to do...and the
AOL for broadband trial is also free, although you do have to give
them a credit card and cancel within 45 days...otherwise they'll just
start charging you a regular monthly fee. It's very easy, and I've
done some research on the internet and it's legit. It's advertising
driven, so anybody anytime somebody clicks on a link or signs up for
an offer the company makes money. The catch is that most people never
get 5 people to sign up, so they never get a free ipod. But if you do
get enough people signed up, they will send it to you...so go click on
the link and follow the directions.