TIA

Default Converting audio (micro and regular) and handycam (8mm) tapes tovideo format

Does anyone know what machines I can buy that will copy the recordings
of microcassettes, regular audio and handycam (8 mm) to digital format?
I want to be able to share the recordings over the internet.

TIA.
Richard Crowley

"TIA" wrote ...
Does anyone know what machines I can buy that will
copy the recordings of microcassettes, regular audio

Pretty much all you need is a machine that plays back whatever
format you're looking at, and a cable to plug it into the sound
card of your computer. Further details depend on more detailed
description of exactly what formats/equipment, etc, you've got.

and handycam (8 mm) to digital format?

You need a camcorder to play back the videotape, and a
video capture device. Some video cards do digital capture,
and there are dozens of different ways of doing this. Suggest
getting more of your act together (more detailed quesiton)
and ask over at the specific newsgroup for that question...

I want to be able to share the recordings over the internet.

You gotta capture them first. Then you can decide what you
want to do with them (including sharing on the internet).