Arny Krueger

Default Worst newsgroup ever?

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Gregipus Batticus begs for more punishment.

Yes, it was very sick when the first one
to try and capitalize on the death of
your son Nate was you, yourself.

And Arny's was the only heinous behavior in the matter?

You helped your "cause" by taunting Mr. **** about beating Nate to
death with a baseball bat. I guess everything you do is OK since
you're a piece of **** with a name, not an anonymous piece of ****.

Let's talk about the fact that you did essentially the same thing, Middius.

Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

based upon his behavioir here, his lies, deceit,
and mostly by his arrogance and demeaning of others,
deserved to have all the **** he has dumped here
thrown right back in his face.

Uh, I don't believe you. I don't believe you think "Arny, did you
**** your dead son?" is in any way justified on any level.

I don't think it is justified. There is simply no excuse. It is
disturbing and needs more justification and rationalization than Arny
deserves it. The question that comes to mind, Is there anything that
crosses the line?

On RAO? Apparently not.

Thanks.

MiNE 109

In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
. ..

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to

receive.

If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

He loves to receive abuse, and he loves to play the pity
card by bitching about it. Remember, this is the nerd in
high school who purposefully acts obnoxiously to provoke
beatings, then loves to whine about them. I just figures out
his inhereht psychologiacl problem:
Arny has a Jesus complex. He feels the need to be crucified,
so he has to act so obnoxiously, that he brings such abuse
raining down on his head. He needs to be seen as Jesus.
The suffering, the martyrdom, the adoration. His behavior
is part and parcel of his sick and twisted version of
Christianity.

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

If we beat him up enough, maybe he will go away
and take his obnoxious behavior somewhere else.
At worst, it will leave him half fulfilled, suffering
without the adulation.

It's official: you really are stupid. I've gotten a thousand times the
bull**** that Arny's gotten.

Great. Duelling Messiahs.
MiNE 109

In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

He may deserve it but this is a public forum. You cannot restrict or
guarantee that Arny is the only one who has to deal with this. If

nothin

else, the disrespect of a dead person you never knew is wrong.

I have no disrespect for Nate. It is a shame that Arny has
no respect for him, nor for his wife.

How's that? Because he put the kid's picture on a website? I think
most normal people would've grieved privately, but that's hardly a sign
of disrespect. Can you explain your comment, please?

Baby Jesus publicly trolled his tragedy for sympathy and adulation.
Its part of thehis Jesus complex.

Oh, I see. I wonder what type of trolling I'm guilty of by posting a
link to my website.

That would be "spamming".

Stephen
George M. Middius

The Idiot said:

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

God, are you stupid.

Answer the question.

I already did, Idiot. Short-term memory compromised? Intelligence
disemboweled? Perhaps you need a booster shot of Kroofulness.

George M. Middius

MiNE 109 said:

Great. Duelling Messiahs.

Unless Gregipus fancies himself the baby Jesus, that is.

George M. Middius

Langis said:

Baby Jesus publicly trolled his tragedy for sympathy and adulation.

You are correct, but please do NOT refer to Arnold as "Baby Jesus"
that is simply horrendous.

How about "Crybaby Jesus"?

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

The Idiot said:

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

God, are you stupid.

Answer the question.

I already did, Idiot.

No, You didn't. Obviously the truth in this matter is terrifying for you.

ScottW

ScottW

"Langis" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote:

Baby Jesus publicly trolled his tragedy for sympathy and adulation.

You are correct, but please do NOT refer to Arnold as "Baby Jesus"
that is simply horrendous.

Audio related?

ScottW

George M. Middius

The Idiot said:

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

God, are you stupid.

Answer the question.

I already did, Idiot.

No, You didn't.

Prove it, Idiot.

Obviously the truth in this matter is terrifying for you.

Not at all. I've been facing the truth that you are a monumental Idiot
for quite some time. It's simply a fact of life that I accept with
aplomb. Remember how you used to adore the Krooborg? Silly me, I
thought you'd been knocked upside the head and some sense accidentally
got mixed in with the Idiocy. Oh well.

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

The Idiot said:

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

God, are you stupid.

Answer the question.

I already did, Idiot.

No, You didn't.

Prove it, Idiot.

Obviously the truth in this matter is terrifying for you.

Not at all. I've been facing the truth that you are a monumental Idiot
for quite some time. It's simply a fact of life that I accept with
aplomb. Remember how you used to adore the Krooborg? Silly me, I
thought you'd been knocked upside the head and some sense accidentally
got mixed in with the Idiocy. Oh well.

I told you that any discussion on this topic drives you into an us vs them
nether world.
Oh well.

ScottW

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

He loves to receive abuse, and he loves to play the pity
card by bitching about it.

Nope, I just think that there are reasonable limits to how people express
themselves in public.

Remember, this is the nerd in
high school who purposefully acts obnoxiously to provoke
beatings, then loves to whine about them.

Wrong again. You do have some wild fantasies, don't you sockpuppet Yustabe?

BTW, perchance this is really autobiographical, or maybe a story from the
life of Middius?

I just figures out
his inhereht psychologiacl problem:

I'm sorry I've got you so upset you're writing this badly!

LOL!

Arny has a Jesus complex. He feels the need to be crucified,
so he has to act so obnoxiously, that he brings such abuse
raining down on his head. He needs to be seen as Jesus.

You're one sick puppy, sockpuppet Yustabe.

The suffering, the martyrdom, the adoration. His behavior
is part and parcel of his sick and twisted version of
Christianity.

My new nickname for Arny, henceforth is this: "Baby Jesus".

If you have the courage of your convictions sockpuppet Yustabe and aren't
just a pathetic blow hard you'll use it early and often.

Arny Krueger

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

That's a theory, but it falls short when you consider Mr. ****'s
frequent and bitchy complaints about the "abuse" he claims to
receive. If he loves it, why does he bitch about it?

He loves to receive abuse, and he loves to play the pity
card by bitching about it. Remember, this is the nerd in
high school who purposefully acts obnoxiously to provoke
beatings, then loves to whine about them. I just figures out
his inhereht psychologiacl problem:
Arny has a Jesus complex. He feels the need to be crucified,
so he has to act so obnoxiously, that he brings such abuse
raining down on his head. He needs to be seen as Jesus.
The suffering, the martyrdom, the adoration. His behavior
is part and parcel of his sick and twisted version of
Christianity.

Good working theory.

So why accomodate him?

You're all nuts. All 4 of you. Hopelessly nuts.

Gary Bishop

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Gary Bishop" wrote in message

"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
"Lived EHT" wrote in message
n.net...
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:56:02 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?

Their pathological desire to capitalize on a family tragedy that afflicted a
RAO regular they don't like.

Pretty sick, eh?

I have just been reading about you. Yes Sick!
ScottW

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote in message

So why accomodate him?

You're all nuts. All 4 of you. Hopelessly nuts.

You're as afraid as Middius to face this question.

ScottW

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

[...]

Sweet baby of Sweet Baby Jesus!!!
It's official: you really are stupid. I've gotten a thousand times the
bull**** that Arny's gotten.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

He may deserve it but this is a public forum. You cannot restrict

or
guarantee that Arny is the only one who has to deal with this. If

nothin

else, the disrespect of a dead person you never knew is wrong.

I have no disrespect for Nate. It is a shame that Arny has
no respect for him, nor for his wife.

How's that? Because he put the kid's picture on a website? I think
most normal people would've grieved privately, but that's hardly a sign
of disrespect. Can you explain your comment, please?

Baby Jesus publicly trolled his tragedy for sympathy and adulation.
Its part of thehis Jesus complex.

Oh, I see. I wonder what type of trolling I'm guilty of by posting a
link to my website.

You are not Baby Jesus.
You can be Baby of Baby Jesus, if you want.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Langis" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote:

Baby Jesus publicly trolled his tragedy for sympathy and adulation.

You are correct, but please do NOT refer to Arnold as "Baby Jesus"
that is simply horrendous.

He's the one with a Jesus complex.

Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message

So why accomodate him?

You're all nuts. All 4 of you. Hopelessly nuts.

You're as afraid as Middius to face this question.

What question might that be Scott? Why you aid and abet his attacks on me
while pretending to feign criticism of him?

Arny Krueger

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Gary Bishop" wrote in message

"kgs" wrote:

whats your angle
wrote:

...it's like shooting ducks in a pickle (as Mr. Krueger might
say)

Or batting coffins* through the eye of a camel.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention

What the hell are they talking about?

Their pathological desire to capitalize on a family tragedy that
afflicted a RAO regular they don't like.

Pretty sick, eh?

I have just been reading about you. Yes Sick!

What do you mean by that?

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
m...

[...]

You're part of the problem, McElroy. We both know it.

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

He may deserve it but this is a public forum. You cannot restrict or
guarantee that Arny is the only one who has to deal with this. If

nothin

else, the disrespect of a dead person you never knew is wrong.

I have no disrespect for Nate. It is a shame that Arny has
no respect for him, nor for his wife.

How's that? Because he put the kid's picture on a website? I think
most normal people would've grieved privately, but that's hardly a sign
of disrespect. Can you explain your comment, please?

Baby Jesus publicly trolled his tragedy for sympathy and adulation.
Its part of thehis Jesus complex.

Oh, I see. I wonder what type of trolling I'm guilty of by posting a
link to my website.

That would be "spamming".

Oh, right, I'm famous for that. What a bunch of bull****.

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"MiNE 109" wrote in message

In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
om...

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

[...]

Butt buddies!

ScottW

"ScottW" wrote in message

So why accomodate him?

You're all nuts. All 4 of you. Hopelessly nuts.

You're as afraid as Middius to face this question.

What question might that be Scott?

Why do you do what you do?

Why you aid and abet his attacks on me
while pretending to feign criticism of him?

Funny, George is saying the same thing. You two are so alike.
I'd say separated at birth.

ScottW

MiNE 109

In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

[...]

Your problem is other people. Lionel will know a Sartre quote to cover
the situation.
George M. Middius

The Idiot lied:

Why you aid and abet his attacks on me
while pretending to feign criticism of him?

Funny, George is saying the same thing.

GOD DAMN, ARE YOU ****ING STUPID!

(Please stop being so stupid, Scottie. I'm running low on ways to show
my exasperation with your stupidity.)

George M. Middius

MiNE 109 said:

You're part of the problem, McElroy. We both know it.

Your problem is other people. Lionel will know a Sartre quote to cover
the situation.

Lionella should search for a de Beauvoir quote since she can only
speak on behalf of womankind.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Gary Bishop" wrote in message

I have just been reading about you. Yes Sick!

What do you mean by that?

the bait is laid.........the trap is set........will Gary bite?

ScottW

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

The Idiot lied:

Why you aid and abet his attacks on me
while pretending to feign criticism of him?

Funny, George is saying the same thing.

GOD DAMN, ARE YOU ****ING STUPID!

(Please stop being so stupid, Scottie. I'm running low on ways to show
my exasperation with your stupidity.)

Funny, Trots is saying the same thing.
You aren't in very good company George.
George, Greg, and Arny. Three amigos.

If you really want to get my attention, try answering my question.

ScottW

GeoSynch

'lil Georgie falls off his high horse:

Always taunting, never apportioning blame to
yourself, no matter filthy you behaved.

As the Mid-Yut would be wont to say:

"Random degeneration of so-called "world class" language skills noted.
Ridiculously overblown idea of your intellect observed. Inability to
remember lessons from last week acknowledged. Grotesque failure as a
human being accepted. Suicide eagerly anticipated."

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

ScottW conjures up a disturbing image:

George, Greg, and Arny. Three amigos.

Siamese triplicates joined at the head sharing the same brain?

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Sackman sets the scene:

the bait is laid.........the trap is set........will Gary bite?

Now that you've tipped him off, probably not.

GeoSynch

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sackman sets the scene:

the bait is laid.........the trap is set........will Gary bite?

Now that you've tipped him off, probably not.

It's not nice to have a bucket of **** dumped
on your head, if you are not expecting it.
I invite Gary to proceed, as long as he is dressed
for the occasion, wetsuit and goggles.

Lionel

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

MiNE 109 wrote:

In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

news:sbkopvsj6ccitngnhktt1kqrlmqmpo3fkp@4ax. com...

[...]

"L'enfer c'est les autres"

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

MiNE 109 said:

You're part of the problem, McElroy. We both know it.

Your problem is other people. Lionel will know a Sartre quote to cover
the situation.

Lionella should search for a de Beauvoir quote since she can only
speak on behalf of womankind.

I also read Roger Peyrefitte, Henri de Montherlant...

George, you use to request urgent answers to your questions...
I'm still waiting your answer concerning tennis.

Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message

So why accomodate him?

You're all nuts. All 4 of you. Hopelessly nuts.

You're as afraid as Middius to face this question.

What question might that be Scott?

Why do you do what you do?

What do I do, Scott? Is it wrong for me to take exception to your personal
attacks?

Why you aid and abet his attacks on me
while pretending to feign criticism of him?

Funny, George is saying the same thing.

Funny you're guilty of the same thing, Scott.

You two are so alike.

Scott, I think that you and Middius are way ahead of me when it comes to
self-righteousness.

I'd say separated at birth.

I'd say you're illiterate and totally lacking in introspection, Scott.

trotsky

MiNE 109 wrote:
In article . net,
trotsky wrote:

You're part of the problem, McElroy. We both know it.

Your problem is other people. Lionel will know a Sartre quote to cover
the situation.

Not good enough. You lack the backbone to show any moral fiber on this
group. Which family members did you say you ****ed? Isn't this a
hilarious joke?

trotsky

Sockpuppet Yustabe wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Gary Bishop" wrote in message

I have just been reading about you. Yes Sick!

What do you mean by that?

the bait is laid.........the trap is set........will Gary bite?

Krueger does like to refer to himself as the "Master Baiter." Unless
the subject is reaping what you sow, of course.