Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Device for digital storage of CDs?

On May 21, 5:02*pm, "SkiFastBadly"
wrote:

Jesus, some people here need to get out and get some air.

2pid, I am told, gets walked twice per day.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

On May 20, 3:43 pm, Jenn
wrote:

Nahh, Scott is just noting your ongoing love affair
with the Middiot.

You mean the guy that I basically never post to?

Yeah, the guy you're afraid to post to, that one.

Jenn really holding the Middiot up to a reasonable
standard of behavior would be like Skywalker criticizing
Yoda. ;-)

Idiotic statement.

Jenn, your only value to the Middiot is how he can manipulate other's
fascination with you to cause more hatred.

I don't claim that I have any "value" to George. I have no idea what
you're talking about.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

So does Middiot and ****r, I think you're harmlessly
obnoxious.
Middiot and ****r are disgusting.
Subtle distinction but one I can tolerate and the other
I'd rather not have to.

Then don't post to them.

Doesn't work, Jenn. I didn't post to them for months and months, maybe more
than a year. Didn't affect their behavior at all.

In your case, I happen to agree. But during Scott's recent hiatus, he
pretty much wasn't mentioned.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com
In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 20, 4:41 pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Now please don't be a hypocrite with no morals or
integrity and say that this isn't 100% logical. That
would obviously be absurd.

I've heard the Bible is full of "absurd" stuff. What
does Yapper think of that, I wonder?

Obviously the christians here don't have the character
to defend their religion.

Some Christians believe that the Bible DOES contain
absurd stuff.

That's because that's what the Bible teaches,

Which is why I wrote what I did. Duh.

and unlike Jenn, some
Christians both know and try to follow what the Bible
teaches.

You REALLY don't want to go there, Arny.

Been there, done that. Jenn, you've made no secret of how poorly you
understand and adhere to the teachings of Christianity. You show your
hypocrisy in other ways.

Another jerky statement by you. OK, you want to go there... How have I
shown that I poorly understand and adhere to the teachings of
Christianity? How have I shown hypocrisy? Then it will be my turn...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:43*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 11:01*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 3:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
prod
igy.
com
In article

om,
ScottW wrote:

On May 20, 12:49 pm, Jenn
wrote:
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
news
.pro
dig
y.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

It's just like you Jenn to fault me for failing to be
omniscient, and then play the pity card.

I'm not faulting you for being "omniscient".

I never said you did.

You didn't? How do you know that it's "just like me"?

You took an
uneducated guess, and you were wrong.

No, I was being a tiny bit sarcastic.

You should try being nice to people.

And I'm not playing the "pity card".

Spare me!

Why spare you from the truth?

I'm pointing out what an asshole you're being.

How sweet of you, Jenn.

You shouldn't pick fights if you don't want to have one.

What's your beef with me?

Your lack of character.

More being an asshole on your part.

No, just reflecting on readily observable facts.

I've asked this many times before and you haven't
answered the question: How, in your opinion, do I show
lack of character?

People of character don't tolerate miscreants just
because they aren't the brunt of their attention.

ScottW

Speak to Arny, Scott. *Glass houses and all...

Nahh, Scott is just noting your ongoing love affair with the
Middiot.

You mean the guy that I basically never post to?

*Yeah, the guy you're afraid to post to, that one.

ScottW

Are you afraid to post to Arny?

*Post to Arny, * Jenn seems to think you're scary.

Huh? *lol

*So does Middiot and ****r, I think you're harmlessly
obnoxious.
*Middiot and ****r are disgusting.
Subtle distinction but one I can tolerate and the other
I'd rather not have to.

Then don't post to them.

That's like telling me not to walk on the beach
to avoid the dog ****.

No, it would be like telling you to walk on the beach but avoid the dog
****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 9:36*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 11:03*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 3:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 1:18*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 12:49*pm, Jenn

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

On the scale of snot, Arny is barely a buger compared to the
never ending stream that is Middiot/****R.

ScottW

You give as well as you get with them. *It's between you guys.

*You smear guys everywhere giving those social misfits
such a title.

*But this everyone for themselves mentality is hardly a
sign of character.

ScottW

Ok. *I expect you to now take on Arny on my behalf.

*When he just starts spamming childish insult and vulgarities,
I'll be right on it.

You're already late.

Reference?

ScottW

You really need examples?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

I don't claim that I have any "value" to George. I have no idea what
you're talking about.

I was thinking of parting you out to an organ bank. Any objections?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

[...]

I've explained the hypocrisy thing until I was blue in the face, and then I
realized that I was arguing against your will not your reason. I won't make
that mistake again with a discussion of Christianity.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

So does Middiot and ****r, I think you're harmlessly
obnoxious.
Middiot and ****r are disgusting.
Subtle distinction but one I can tolerate and the other
I'd rather not have to.

Then don't post to them.

Doesn't work, Jenn. I didn't post to them for months and
months, maybe more than a year. Didn't affect their
behavior at all.

In your case, I happen to agree. But during Scott's
recent hiatus, he pretty much wasn't mentioned.

Scott is a lot more plain vanilla than I am.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message

On May 20, 3:43 pm, Jenn
wrote:

Nahh, Scott is just noting your ongoing love affair
with the Middiot.

You mean the guy that I basically never post to?

Yeah, the guy you're afraid to post to, that one.

Jenn really holding the Middiot up to a reasonable
standard of behavior would be like Skywalker
criticizing Yoda. ;-)

Idiotic statement.

Jenn, your only value to the Middiot is how he can
manipulate other's fascination with you to cause more
hatred.

I don't claim that I have any "value" to George.

So what?

It's a fact that he uses you.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I know better than to spend much energy trying to wake you up from that life
long sleep you're in.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Arnii "I just crashed another client's computer" Krooborg finds himself
repugnant.

Scott is a lot more plain vanilla than I am.

Indeed he is. Your color is much browner.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

You: education using MACs = foolish

..and unecessarily expensive.

musicians/engineers spending money on MACs to record
music

Very old school, and foolish and expensive.

Therefore, at best false premises.

But by implication then: education using MACs =
thousands upon thousands of worker-bees using word
processing and spreadsheeting on MACx in the office.

Irrelevant. No logical connection shown.

If MACs in schools wre the source of musicians using
MACs, Arny, why is it not also the source of
worker-bees using MACs in our offices.

No logical connection shown.

BTW, folks if you look at the properties of Harry's
posts, they come from a computer that is running MS
Windows.

Yep, because I've got years of legacy using PC's (back
in the early '80's) for business purposes....

Well, you started out right, Harry.

I started out logically, Arny, since I had a pretty good
intuition as to what my businesses needs would be. Religous certainty had
nothing to do with it.

but if I were
starting over I'd go MAC, as my daughter the multimedia
editor has done,

I see that poor critical thinking may run in the family.
Or maybe its a job thing. My daughter worked in a lab
that was run by Mac bigots.

Ever hear of the Final Cut Pro Suite, Arny?

Sure.

Its the standard for this kind of work.

Only in your prideful oxygen-starved brain, Harry. Even people who advocate
it (and it is a fine piece of software) admit that it *an* alternative, not
*the* only alternative.

And it is a MAC program.

It runs fine on Intel CPUs, no?

The only thing that keeps it from running under XP or XP64 is the system
calls that it is coded with. Were its vendor not Apple computer, there would
have been a PC version of it on the market for any number of years.

and my niece, and my nephew, and my
sister and her husband.

Educators, all.

Our family ran strongly to educators in the last generation. In this
generation, we are mostly scientific researchers who actually do basic
research, and not teaching.

Again, using the standard tools of their trade, Arny.

Apples multimedia software is just some good products among many good and
excellent products. I'm surprised that Robert isn't bragging up say, Avid at
this point.

And BTW they get them at good academic discounts...green again, Arny?

As if Apple is the only vendor that gets academic discounts. As if I
couldn't get an academic discount if so inclined.

Birds of a feather flock together, it seems.

Didn't you mother ever tell you to just shut up if you
have nothing to say, Arny?

Comments like that only happen when I strike close to home.

But I've got a ton of PC
software, and I upgrade my own gear, so it has been a
natural evolution for me.

The point is Harry, that you don't practice what you
preach, again.

What am I "preaching" Arny?

You're preaching that Apple is *it* for multimedia.

Theirs that religiousity
again...totally out of line with reality.

Harry, you need to study up on your there/their usage, I see. Didn't you
learn that in grade school? Or, are you regressing into your second
childhood in hold age?

But I'll flat out say the MACs are better for media
work,

The market disagrees with you Harry. Every multimedia
product worth its salt runs primarily on a PC these
days. If there are any exceptions, its because McIntosh
forcably keeps it from being ported to the dominant
platform, in a vain attempt to keep on selling their
overpriced software.

Again, ever hear of Final Cut Pro, Arny? Aperture? These
are professional standards, as well as Photoshop for the MAC.

They are fine alternatives in a crowded market.

although its a lot closer than
it used to be in terms of getting the work done.....but
the MAC is still head and shoulders above the PC in
operating system reliability.

Nahhh. It's also way down on compatiblity with most of
the real world.

I see. Dual boot is "way down on compatibility" Arny?

Its a kluge. I prefer to boot an OS that is the world's leader for
compatibility, all by itself.

How well do PC's run MAC software, Arny. With or without
dual boot?

Nobody cares but you, Harry. The reason why people are tricking up their
Macs to boot XP is because they *need* XP.

But I can see how someone who buys into High End Audio
hype would carry the same lack of critical thinking to
their computer preferences, at least their computer
preferences in their dreams.

You are the one saying I have a MAC preference, not me.

I think you've got nobody fooled but yourself, Harry.

Computers are tools, Arny, not things to worship.

Exactly.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Mai, 07:56, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 21 Mai, 07:08, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Now please don't be a hypocrite with no morals or
integrity and say that this isn't 100% logical. That
would obviously be absurd.

I've heard the Bible is full of "absurd" stuff. What
does Yapper think of that, I wonder?

Obviously the christians here don't have the character
to defend their religion.
Some Christians believe that the Bible DOES contain
absurd stuff.
That's because that's what the Bible teaches, and unlike
Jenn, some Christians both know and try to follow what
the Bible teaches.-

Like such rot that dinosaurs and humans existed at the
same time.

Got a chapter and verse for that one?

Nahh, I didn't think so.-

Ok, fine,
then you agree that high end cd players
sound better than $99 cd players
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Mai, 07:57, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

But you also argued that almost any $99 cd player puts
out perfect cd sound.

Prove me wrong.-

You already did it for me.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Mai, 07:56, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 21 Mai, 07:08, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Now please don't be a hypocrite with no morals or
integrity and say that this isn't 100% logical. That
would obviously be absurd.

I've heard the Bible is full of "absurd" stuff. What
does Yapper think of that, I wonder?

Obviously the christians here don't have the character
to defend their religion.
Some Christians believe that the Bible DOES contain
absurd stuff.
That's because that's what the Bible teaches, and unlike
Jenn, some Christians both know and try to follow what
the Bible teaches.-

Like such rot that dinosaurs and humans existed at the
same time.

Got a chapter and verse for that one?

Nahh, I didn't think so.-

Genesis
Animals day 5
humans day 6

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Mai, 15:24, ScottW wrote:
On May 21, 9:43*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 11:01*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 3:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

igy.
com
In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 20, 12:49 pm, Jenn
wrote:
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

.pro
dig
y.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

[...]

* ScottW-

Well, you would avoid surfing off the San Diego
beaches to avoid the San Diego sharks!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Mai, 15:35, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

Hm. I wonder if this statement has anything to do with GOIA's well-
known predilection for younger sex partners.

Even I wouldn't expect him
to do 60 yhear old wrinkle bags.
I'll give huim a brak here!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 21 Mai, 20:15, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

*So does Middiot and ****r, I think you're harmlessly
obnoxious.
*Middiot and ****r are disgusting.
Subtle distinction but one I can tolerate and the other
I'd rather not have to.

Then don't post to them.

Doesn't work, Jenn. I didn't post to them for months and
months, maybe more than a year. Didn't affect their
behavior at all.

In your case, I happen to agree. *But during Scott's
recent hiatus, he pretty much wasn't mentioned.

Scott is a lot more plain vanilla than I am.-

While your "Cinnamon Buns" are known for
their "Brownie Batter".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 21 Mai, 07:56, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 21 Mai, 07:08, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Now please don't be a hypocrite with no morals or
integrity and say that this isn't 100% logical.
That would obviously be absurd.

I've heard the Bible is full of "absurd" stuff. What
does Yapper think of that, I wonder?

Obviously the christians here don't have the
character to defend their religion.
Some Christians believe that the Bible DOES contain
absurd stuff.
That's because that's what the Bible teaches, and
unlike Jenn, some Christians both know and try to
follow what the Bible teaches.-
Like such rot that dinosaurs and humans existed at the
same time.

Got a chapter and verse for that one?

Nahh, I didn't think so.-

Ok, fine,

Art, thanks for finally admitting that you just make up stuff and then lie
and say I said it so you can rail against it. You're just arguing with
yourself!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Hm. I wonder if this statement has anything to do with
GOIA's well- known predilection for younger sex partners.

Actually, I prefer the appearance women my own age and older.

Even I wouldn't expect him
to do 60 year old wrinkle bags.

OTOH, older and still looking fine works for me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 21 Mai, 07:57, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

But you also argued that almost any $99 cd player puts
out perfect cd sound.

Prove me wrong.-

You already did it for me.

Art, you have no idea what proof is. If you hadn't seen the satellite
pictures, you'd believe all the "proofs" that the world is flat.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

But you also argued that almost any $99 cd player puts
out perfect cd sound.

Prove me wrong.-

You already did it for me.

Are you talking about a DBT for the taste of Michigan crap vs. Rumanian
crap?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 22 Mai, 06:30, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 21 Mai, 07:56, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 21 Mai, 07:08, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

[...]

My relevant response was snipped, talk about lies, you are the
biggest liar there is
recocile that with your Bible based relifion.
And reconcile Genesis with real science.
we await your answer.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 22 Mai, 06:41, George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

Are you talking about a DBT for the taste of Michigan crap vs. Rumanian
crap?

no, strictly for smell
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message
Clyde Slick said:

But you also argued that almost any $99 cd player puts
out perfect cd sound.

Prove me wrong.-

You already did it for me.

Are you talking about a DBT for the taste of Michigan
crap vs. Rumanian crap?

George, is it true that your room is the only one in the adult day care
facility where the Depends lady makes deliveries of used product?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Krooborg's unrequited need for punishment, part 8,772

IKYABWAIBorg elbows duh-Scottie aside.

Are you talking about a DBT for the taste of Michigan
crap vs. Rumanian crap?

George, is it true that your room is the only one in the adult day care
facility where the Depends lady makes deliveries of used product?

We already know you have no shame, no wit, and no self-awareness. I've
told you that, Shushie has told you that, and many former RAOers have
told you that. Are you waiting for Jenn to tell you the same thing? I'd
encourage her to do so if it would lead to your long-delayed encounter
with a speeding bus.

Jenn, ball's in your court. Arnii's date with destiny depends on your
approbation. Tell him he's a witless ****** with no hope of redemption,
and soon Usenet will be free of the odious presence of Arnii "spooge on
my keyboard" Krooger.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 22 Mai, 06:30, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

My relevant response was snipped, talk about lies, you are the
biggest liar there is
recocile that with your Bible based relifion.
And reconcile Genesis with real science.
we await your answer.

Arny's favorite trick when the "debate" doesn't go his way.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Harry Lavo said:

My relevant response was snipped, talk about lies, you are the
biggest liar there is
recocile that with your Bible based relifion.
And reconcile Genesis with real science.
we await your answer.

Arny's favorite trick when the "debate" doesn't go his way.

Wrong again. Tricks are magic. Arnii only believes in sciciccnnncee.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

My relevant response was snipped, talk about lies, you
are the biggest liar there is

No Art, I trim out as much irrelevant garbage as I can. With your replies,
that's why I often don't reply - I trimmed out everything you wrote.

recocile that with your Bible based religion.

Where's your beef Art, besides your complete ignorance of it?

And reconcile Genesis with real science.

Where's your beef Art, besides your complete ignorance of both the Bible and
real science?

we await your answer.

Note the title line Art, your whole post is again irrelevant to the thread.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 4:47*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
net
In article
,

*So does Middiot and ****r, I think you're harmlessly
obnoxious.
*Middiot and ****r are disgusting.
Subtle distinction but one I can tolerate and the other
I'd rather not have to.

Then don't post to them.

Doesn't work, Jenn. I didn't post to them for months and months, maybe
more
than a year. Didn't affect their behavior at all.

In your case, I happen to agree. *But during Scott's recent hiatus, he
pretty much wasn't mentioned.

What does pretty much wasn't mean to you?

It means that you were barely mentioned.

I know what oblivious means to me.
It sometimes applies to you.

Lord, I'm hurt to the core...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 4:50*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 21, 9:43*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 11:01*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 3:43*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

ews.
prod
igy.
com
In article

ps.c
om,
ScottW wrote:

On May 20, 12:49 pm, Jenn
wrote:
In article
, "Arny

Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Progress, we agree Middiot and ****r are dog ****.

No, we don't. I think that the posts between the three of you are dog
****.

Now the question
is how to deal with it/them.

I already offered my opinion.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On May 21, 4:50*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 21, 9:36*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 11:03*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 3:57*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 1:18*pm, Jenn
wrote:
In article

ps.c
om,

*ScottW wrote:
On May 20, 12:49*pm, Jenn

wrote:
In article
,

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

Should be easy to provide. Not simple disagreements or even
inuendo but the
seriously grade school crap of Middiot and Ssshhhie.

Should be easy for you to recognize.

My gut feel is your level of sensitivity is extremely high
when it's about you.

"At least" that's really different than you, right?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com
In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

[...]

As expected, once again you can't back up your statements about me. No
Arny, you've never explained a thing. EVERY time you make a statement
about my character and are pressed to back it up, you give this type of
response. EVERY time. For example, you've accused me of lying, but
when asked to show even one lie, you don't. You simply say that you
have, but you haven't. Here's the predictable next step: I ask you to
show where you've "explained the hypocrisy thing", and you say that you
can't be bothered, or some other excuse in an effort to avoid actually
answering the question. If you're going to make serious charges about a
person's character, the least you can do, if you have integrity, is to
back it up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com
In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

[...]

Not at all. I'm all too aware, based on years of experience, of your
inability to comprehend your own weaknesses and failings, Jenn.

No Arny, you've never explained a thing.

That's a lie, but lie on, little sister.

EVERY time you make a statement about my character and
are pressed to back it up, you give this type of
response.

Nope, only since I learned about the futility of exlaining things to you
that you don't want to understand.

EVERY time. For example, you've accused me of
lying, but when asked to show even one lie, you don't.

Actually, I've explained a number of them in great detail, and watched you
blow the explanations off.

You simply say that you have, but you haven't.

I've even quoted them from google when you said that they never happened.

Here's
the predictable next step: I ask you to show where
you've "explained the hypocrisy thing", and you say that
you can't be bothered, or some other excuse in an effort
to avoid actually answering the question.

No excuses, just facts.

If you're
going to make serious charges about a person's character,
the least you can do, if you have integrity, is to back it up.

Been there, done that.

BTW Jern, you just played your stupid act again when called for your slur
about the professionalism of the technical folk at the Idol final.

Teflon Jenn rides again. :-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
No Name

"SkiFastBadly" wrote in message
Yeah, I googled and came up with nothing.

Is there a device onto which I can load my CDS (the music, not the discs),
which will hold the data as WAV, not mp3, which will act as a virtual CD
player, meaning it will send a signal out to my pre-amp, which has
wireless capability to go out to the internet to determine what CDs I'm
OR will play random cuts? And which will hold 500+ CDs?

NewEgg has a 500GB external hard drive for sale: $80, delivered. This
drive will hold over 700 CDs, uncompressed. If you store them as FLAC
files, you can probably up the number to 1000 CDs. All you need is a cheap
laptop with a 48x CD drive and a USB 2.0 connection to play your entire
collection.

Norm Strong

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
net
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

ig
y.
com
In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

[...]

So here it is again for everyone to read, as predicted. You SAY you've
backed up your statements, but provide no evidence of it. You won't do
that, because you CAN'T do it. You SAY you've quoted in detail, but you
haven't, because you can't. You SAY that you've done these things, but
there is no evidence of it, because you CAN'T do it. We now have yet
another record of your lack of integrity.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
net
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

ig
y.
com
In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

[...]

Been there, done that to no avail.

You won't do that, because you CAN'T do it.

Jenn, what you're doing is the equivalent of a cute lesbian picking up a guy
at a bar. Ever do that in real life?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

ig
y.
net
In article
,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

od
ig
y.
com
In article
,

wrote:
Shhhh! said:

[...]

And there it is AGAIN. Drop the shovel, Arny.

You won't do that, because you CAN'T do it.

Jenn, what you're doing is the equivalent of a cute lesbian picking up a guy
at a bar. Ever do that in real life?

lol I generally don't go to bars.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 21, 7:49*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 21, 4:50*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:

* That's like telling me not to walk on the beach
to avoid the dog ****.

No, it would be like telling you to walk on the beach but avoid the dog
****.

*Progress, we agree Middiot and ****r are dog ****. *Now the question
is how to deal with it/them.

I'll bet you still can't see why people think you're really stupid,
2pid.

Lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 21, 7:54*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 21, 4:47*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,
*"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,

*So does Middiot and ****r, I think you're harmlessly
obnoxious.
*Middiot and ****r are disgusting.
Subtle distinction but one I can tolerate and the other
I'd rather not have to.

Then don't post to them.

Doesn't work, Jenn. I didn't post to them for months and months, maybe more
than a year. Didn't affect their behavior at all.

In your case, I happen to agree. *But during Scott's recent hiatus, he
pretty much wasn't mentioned.

*What does pretty much wasn't mean to you?

It means that when you're gone, you're not missed.

*I know what oblivious means to me.
*It sometimes applies to you.

Duh.

Lol