Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Why Real Industry Players Don't Post On RAO

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Feb 5, 7:19 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Iain Churches" wrote in message

i.fi

Have you noticed that Arny never takes any part in the
discussion about music, instruments, etc?

That's a false claim. I've long known better than to try
to have a serious discussion on RAO.

So you come here to poop in my mouth.

I prefer to use a toilet grasshopper, but if you keep sticking your head
where it does not belong, who knows what might happen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 5, 11:23*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

So you come here to poop.

I prefer to use a toilet Master

Liar.

BTW. GOIA, here is another reason you'll never know who I am. Someone
searching might think I actually wrote your insane (and unethical)
edits.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Herbert Hoover" wrote in message

Perhaps, Iain, a good rendition of "The Shovel's Progress" might work
for Kroogs. I'd say rake, but I'm not sure Arnie's capable.

Excellent. "The Shovel's Progress" has a certain workmanlike
ring to it:-)

Or,

What about Der Ring des Krugelungen a cycle of four epic
music dramas with a cast of thousands from all over Usenet?

It would be too expensive to stage in Bayreuth, and we could
not get all the scenery, costumes and orchestral instruments onto
Arny's recording handcart. But we *could* rent a burnt out
lot close to his home in Detroit for an annual "Festival of Kulture"

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 8 Feb, 14:40, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Herbert Hoover" wrote in message

Perhaps, Iain, a good rendition of "The Shovel's Progress" might work
for Kroogs. I'd say rake, but I'm not sure Arnie's capable.

Excellent. "The Shovel's Progress" has a certain workmanlike
ring to it:-)

Or,

What about Der Ring des Krugelungen *a cycle of four epic
music dramas with a cast of thousands from all over Usenet?

It would be too expensive to stage in Bayreuth, and we could
not get all the scenery, costumes and orchestral instruments onto
Arny's recording handcart. But we *could* rent a burnt out
lot close to his home in Detroit for an annual "Festival of Kulture"

Iain

I fabricated a special "ring" just for my best friend Arny

http://tinyurl.com/bja2xa

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 8 Feb, 14:40, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Herbert Hoover" wrote in message

Perhaps, Iain, a good rendition of "The Shovel's Progress" might work
for Kroogs. I'd say rake, but I'm not sure Arnie's capable.

Excellent. "The Shovel's Progress" has a certain workmanlike
ring to it:-)

Or,

What about Der Ring des Krugelungen a cycle of four epic
music dramas with a cast of thousands from all over Usenet?

It would be too expensive to stage in Bayreuth, and we could
not get all the scenery, costumes and orchestral instruments onto
Arny's recording handcart. But we *could* rent a burnt out
lot close to his home in Detroit for an annual "Festival of Kulture"

I fabricated a special "ring" just for my best friend Arny

http://tinyurl.com/bja2xa

You are indeed a great benefactor of the arts:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Herbert Hoover" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:24:32 +0200, "Iain Churches"
wrote:

Herbert. Now I've got it. What we are writing here is the
libretto to a parallel version of Stravinsky's "The Soldier's
Tale" It all fits. Arny was in the military. We simply replace the
Stravinsky violin with Arny's ABX comparator, and hey presto
we have it:-)

My God, that's brilliant, Iain!!!!

It's all a sort of Le Sacre Du Printemps du (de la? Who knows
with Arnie whether it's masculine or feminine)) ABX married to a
bizarro Soldier's Tale.

Arnie's mastery of screetches and wails, you know, superseded
Webern and Schoenberg's's best 12 tone efforts as a profound
exploration of the alienated stiffie amongst the detritus of the Great
Rustbelt.

His subsequent development, as you yourself have pointed out,
of the ABX comparator changed the course of modern musical history,
eradicating forever more preference for one form of music over another
and, indeed, showing conclusively that Britney Spears is at least the
Equal of Birgit Nllson once listened to, of course, under the proper
conditions.

Let's get to work right away. :-)))
Perhaps we can get Linda Lampenius (aka Linda Brava) the
virtuoso violinist to put aside her Strad, and take up the ABX.

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/articlePageImages/2046.jpg

A fine co-incidental pair if ever I saw one:-)

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

just a little bit too much separation
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Herbert Hoover[_3_] Herbert Hoover[_3_] is offline

On 2009-02-10 07:39:31 -0500, Clyde Slick said:

Let's get to work right away. *:-)))
Perhaps we can get Linda Lampenius (aka Linda Brava) the
virtuoso violinist to put aside her Strad, and take up the ABX.

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/articlePageImages/2046.jpg

A fine co-incidental pair if ever I saw one:-)

just a little bit too much separation

I might hav to agree with Clyde here...

Herbert

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 2009-02-10 07:39:31 -0500, Clyde Slick said:

Let's get to work right away. :-)))
Perhaps we can get Linda Lampenius (aka Linda Brava) the
virtuoso violinist to put aside her Strad, and take up the ABX.

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/articlePageImages/2046.jpg

A fine co-incidental pair if ever I saw one:-)

just a little bit too much separation

I might hav to agree with Clyde here...

We could designate as spaced omnis if that
meets the approval of the purists.

Otherwise, some unfortunate 2E (assistant engineer)
needs to "go in and make some adjustments"

Any volunteers?

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 2009-02-10 07:39:31 -0500, Clyde Slick said:

Let's get to work right away. :-)))
Perhaps we can get Linda Lampenius (aka Linda Brava) the
virtuoso violinist to put aside her Strad, and take up the ABX.

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/articlePageImages/2046.jpg

A fine co-incidental pair if ever I saw one:-)

just a little bit too much separation

I might hav to agree with Clyde here...

We could designate as spaced omnis if that
meets the approval of the purists.

Otherwise, some unfortunate 2E (assistant engineer)
needs to "go in and make some adjustments"

Any volunteers?

It just needs a little tweaking, I'm game!.

On 2009-02-10 07:39:31 -0500, Clyde Slick
said:

Let's get to work right away. :-)))
Perhaps we can get Linda Lampenius (aka Linda Brava) the
virtuoso violinist to put aside her Strad, and take up the ABX.

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/articlePageImages/2046.jpg

A fine co-incidental pair if ever I saw one:-)

just a little bit too much separation

I might hav to agree with Clyde here...

We could designate as spaced omnis if that
meets the approval of the purists.

Otherwise, some unfortunate 2E (assistant engineer)
needs to "go in and make some adjustments"

Any volunteers?

It just needs a little tweaking, I'm game!.

Good man, Clyde. I knew you could be relied
upon!

On 2009-02-10 07:39:31 -0500, Clyde Slick
said:

Let's get to work right away. :-)))
Perhaps we can get Linda Lampenius (aka Linda Brava) the
virtuoso violinist to put aside her Strad, and take up the ABX.

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/articlePageImages/2046.jpg

A fine co-incidental pair if ever I saw one:-)

just a little bit too much separation

I might hav to agree with Clyde here...

We could designate as spaced omnis if that
meets the approval of the purists.

Otherwise, some unfortunate 2E (assistant engineer)
needs to "go in and make some adjustments"

Any volunteers?

It just needs a little tweaking, I'm game!.

Good man, Clyde. I knew you could be relied
upon!

Just don't mess up that beautiful round tone!

On 2009-02-10 07:39:31 -0500, Clyde Slick
said:

Let's get to work right away. :-)))
Perhaps we can get Linda Lampenius (aka Linda Brava) the
virtuoso violinist to put aside her Strad, and take up the ABX.

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/articlePageImages/2046.jpg

A fine co-incidental pair if ever I saw one:-)

just a little bit too much separation

I might hav to agree with Clyde here...

We could designate as spaced omnis if that
meets the approval of the purists.

Otherwise, some unfortunate 2E (assistant engineer)
needs to "go in and make some adjustments"

Any volunteers?

It just needs a little tweaking, I'm game!.

Good man, Clyde. I knew you could be relied
upon!

Just don't mess up that beautiful round tone!-

i'm just going to sharpen the points

On 2009-02-10 07:39:31 -0500, Clyde Slick
said:

Let's get to work right away. :-)))
Perhaps we can get Linda Lampenius (aka Linda Brava) the
virtuoso violinist to put aside her Strad, and take up the ABX.

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/articlePageImages/2046.jpg

A fine co-incidental pair if ever I saw one:-)

just a little bit too much separation

I might hav to agree with Clyde here...

We could designate as spaced omnis if that
meets the approval of the purists.

Otherwise, some unfortunate 2E (assistant engineer)
needs to "go in and make some adjustments"

Any volunteers?

It just needs a little tweaking, I'm game!.

Good man, Clyde. I knew you could be relied
upon!

Just don't mess up that beautiful round tone!-

i'm just going to sharpen the points

Clyde. Do you think it is wise to give away
professional secrets on Usenet? LOL

Arny might be taking notes for his next AES lectu-)

On 2009-02-10 07:39:31 -0500, Clyde Slick
said:

[...]

As Arny prefers to work on obsolete equipment that is more than 60
years old, he
needs all the help he can get

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 11 Feb, 03:06, "Iain Churches" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Clyde. Do you think it is wise to give away
professional secrets on Usenet? LOL

Arny might be taking notes for his next AES lectu-)-

As Arny prefers to work on obsolete equipment that is more than 60
years old, he needs all the help he can get

LOL:-) I thought at first you meant tube amps!

Iain