Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Convention for naming for audio adaptors and leads

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
Indeed. Alas, there isn't a similar acronym for 4-pole. TRRS anyone?

It's usual just to talk about the pin size (eg 3.5mm) and the number of
connectors. So a 4 pole, 3.5 mm plug is common on video camera's for
example.
Not a major problem that I can see. You do need to be a bit more careful
when describing the pin connections though I guess. TRRS certainly wouldn't
help there!

MrT.

Listening dome for convention [email protected] Pro Audio 1 March 22nd 06 02:57 PM
Car audio mute leads ?? Jon Car Audio 2 August 23rd 05 04:45 PM
History of XLR gender convention Hal Laurent Pro Audio 38 March 25th 05 08:44 PM
Breaking News From the Democratic Convention Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 0 July 27th 04 10:41 PM
DBX rack mount adaptors. Kevin Rogers Marketplace 0 July 14th 03 01:40 AM