Dave O

Default ADCOM GCD-700 For Sale

I'm selling my Adcom GCD-700 5 disc CD player. It's in excellent
condition and includes the original box, manual, and remote. This is
a very fine unit that originally retailed for about $700 and has full
programmable features.
Sonics are excellents and you get 5 disc playability to boot. I have
a digital photograph if you contact me at Price
is $275 plus shipping. US and Canada only.

Upgrading My Adcom Preamp & Amp Bil Noe High End Audio 6 November 7th 04 04:26 PM
Sunfire v Rotel v Adcom amps/preamps Art High End Audio 0 March 27th 04 05:00 PM
Adcom question Northamusi Tech 8 September 15th 03 03:59 PM
Audio Source vs. Cambridge Audio vs. NAD vs. Adcom Mark Audio Opinions 8 August 5th 03 07:39 PM
Adcom CD player, help needed Lee Tech 2 July 17th 03 11:39 AM