jekbrown

Default Acoustic Research speaker system (AR 303 etc)

I have a set of 5 Acoustic Research speakers I need to sell. I am the
original, adult, non-smoker owner of these speakers and they are in
fantasic condition. All have the factory black finish.

These cost me over $1100 back in the mid-90s when I bought them and
they are oustanding speakers. Heres what I have...

two AR-303 mains (3-way, 12" woofer... the updated version of the
legendary AR3)

one AR 205VC (shielded center channel speaker)

two AR 218V surround speakers

I'm not interested in shipping these speakers... the mains weigh over
60 pounds each and the entire system is prohibitively bulky, but if the
buyer is willing to pay to ship them, I will. I am willing to drive a
good distance to 'meet-in-the-middle' also. If you live in the
nortwestern USA, nor' Cal, or BC Canada and are interested in some
fantastic sounding speakers at a fair price, drop me an email. I'm
looking for $599 for all 5 speakers or $475 for just the 303s by
themselves.

Jason E.K. Brown