FS: Hallmark CW120 Tumer-Amplifier by Benzig and Breunig Ltd

Old December 12th 17, 04:50 PM posted to rec.audio.marketplace

Default FS: Hallmark CW120 Tumer-Amplifier by Benzig and Breunig Ltd

I have The Hallmark CW 101 inside my compact console . can't find any info on it. Under the lid is a duel 1214 turntable.To me it sounds amazing.
All label state that its made in Toronto Ontario Can. And the sales slip says it was purchased at and electronics store on Avenue Rd in 1972.

WTB: Alpine 4381 Time Delay remote, 3362 DSP, 3900 D/A, 3545 amplifier, and 3558 amplifier Steve Car Audio 1 August 8th 12 12:53 PM
NAD 2200 Power Amplifier Bridge Mono NAD 1135 Pre Amplifier - Hookup mark High End Audio 7 November 3rd 09 12:47 AM
VTL 35 amplifier f5pax Vacuum Tubes 4 October 17th 06 06:50 PM
Car Amplifier Help! rainy Car Audio 1 September 27th 04 11:45 PM
Converting a two channel amplifier into a four channel amplifier. Is it possible??? Robert Morein Audio Opinions 1 March 14th 04 02:28 PM