Posted to rec.audio.tech
Hp Hp is offline

Default ANN: HpW Works V2.80 PC based Measurement System

HpW is proud to announce the new version 2.80 of the unique
FFT-based analysis software HpW Works. The new release includes an
improved lookout and several new display options, like Real Time FFT,
THD, THD+N, Dynamic range (DR), SNR and level calculations, which can
be displayed on each FFT. The analysis data showing more detailed
information is presented on a separate data window. Using dual
channels, the phase relationship is also shown.

Analyzing signals, in the labor, development or music studio is the
target use of HpW Works. HpW delivers high-end measurement for a
low price. The full system includes a FFT-software plus signal
generator, operating with any PC sound or digital I/O hardware.

For the input and output section various add-on modules are available:

- MS Windows wave devices :
Stereo 16/20/24 bit, mono dual speed for 192kHz
and special mono using stereo channels (20,24,28,32 bit),

- Text files (ASCII : integer (1-32 bit) or float (1-48 bit))

- Wave files (16 / 24 / 32 bit and float type 3).

The FFT analyzer uses 64 bit resolution internally and supports
up to 1 million sample points.

The wave generator delivers various signals:
sine (coherent / non-coherent), sweeps, various harmonic's (1-24),
multi waves (1-120), static signal (DC), digital Null, IM signals,
d-jitter test signal (fs/4 or fs/8 with LSB toggle),
test sequences and various noise signals. Additional any wave file
sequence can be loaded into the generator and played in an infinite
loop. Several global options like dither, channel muting and inverting
are also available (Stereo 16/20/24 bit, mono dual speed for 192kHz
and special mono using stereo channels (20,24,28,32 bit)).

System requirements: Windows 3.1/95/98/NT/2000/XP, audio I/O interface

Internet: http://www.hpw-works.com

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Ian Thompson-Bell Ian Thompson-Bell is offline

Hp wrote:
HpW is proud to announce the new version 2.80 of the unique
FFT-based analysis software HpW Works. The new release includes an
improved lookout and several new display options, like Real Time FFT,
THD, THD+N, Dynamic range (DR), SNR and level calculations, which can
be displayed on each FFT. The analysis data showing more detailed
information is presented on a separate data window. Using dual
channels, the phase relationship is also shown.

Isn't there a free program that does pretty much the same? I sure I have
seen it mentioned on RAP before.

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Serge Auckland[_2_] Serge Auckland[_2_] is offline

"Ian Thompson-Bell" wrote in message
Hp wrote:
HpW is proud to announce the new version 2.80 of the unique
FFT-based analysis software HpW Works. The new release includes an
improved lookout and several new display options, like Real Time FFT,
THD, THD+N, Dynamic range (DR), SNR and level calculations, which can
be displayed on each FFT. The analysis data showing more detailed
information is presented on a separate data window. Using dual
channels, the phase relationship is also shown.

Isn't there a free program that does pretty much the same? I sure I have
seen it mentioned on RAP before.

Cheers

Ian

RMAA is what I use, it's free and works pretty well.

S.

--
http://audiopages.googlepages.com