Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] tradeinputian.003@163.com is offline

Default Trade marketplace,fashion product,luxury Porduct,Discount Price.have8000 Style Porduct choose(Price nike shoes =30usd,LV bags = 28usd,all NLF =15usd,all Jeans = 25usd) - Sunrise East Asia Sporting Goods Co.,LTD

Dear my friend
It is our pleasure to meet you here.
we are Sunrise East Asia Sporting Goods Co.,Ltd in Fujian of China.
our website: http://www.trade-in-putian.cn
We are professional and honest wholesaler of all kinds of brand
sneaks and apparel.the products
our company supply are as follows:

SPORT SHOES
1).Nike Jordan Jordan 1 jordan 1.5 jordan 2 jordan 3 jordan 4.5
jordan 4 ordan 5 jordan Children's shoes jordan 6 jordan 6.5 jordan 7
jordan 8 jordan 9 jordan 9.5 jordan 10 jordan 11 jordan 12 jordan 13
jordan 13.5 jordan 14 jordan 15 jordan 16 jordan 17 jordan 18 jordan
19.5 jordan 19 jordan 20 jordan 21 jordan 21.5 jordan 22 jordan DMP
jordan RETRO jordan 7.5 jordan 23

2).nike Air max nike Air Max 90 nike Air Max 95 mnike Air Max 97 nike
Air Max 2003 nike Air Max 2004 nike Air Max 2005 nike Air Max 2006
nike Air Max 2007 nike Air Max 180 nike Air Max TN1 nike Air Max TN8
nike Air Max 360 nike Air Max LTD nike Air Max Rift nike Air Max
PRESTO nike Air Max Free 3).nike SHOX nike Shox R2 nike Shox
R3(RIVAL) nike Shox R4 nike Shox R5 nike Shox TL2 nike Shox TL1 nike
Shox TL3 nike Shox NZ nike Shox OZ nike Shox Monster

4).nike Dunk SB nike Dunk High nike Dunk Low

5).nike Air Force 1 Air Force 1 25Anniversary Air Force 1 (Low) Air
Force 1 (Mid) Air Force 1(High) Air Force 1(clear)

6).adidas adidas 35 adidas Country adidas city sense adidas adicolor
adidas Y-3 adidas NBA shoes

7).Puma Puma man Puma women 8).Footballer Shoes 9).Sandals Series
Chanel Gucci LV PRADA
Dior Dsquared2 Y-3 VERSACE 10).Timberland shoes Timberland low
Timberland high 11).A Bathing Ape shoes Bape Bape II 12).PRADA shoes
13).DSQUARED2 shoes 14).Gucci shoes 15).LV shoes 16).D&G shoes
17).Chanel shoes 18).LACOSTE shoes 19).EVISU shoes 20).ICE CREAM
Shoes 21).VERSACE shoes 22).UGG Snow ground shoe 23).Dior Woman shoes
24).Boss shoes 25).sport sock 26).James shoes 27).ARIMANI shoes

CLOTHES 1).Clothes Series A&F man A&F Woman 10deep BBC gino green
global NBA COOGI adidas juicy Suit F1 artful dodger Bape D&G ED
Hardy EVISU CLH LRG spiderman$B!"(Bsuperman$B!"(Bbatman Suit
Dsquared2 NBA Suit ROCAWEAR Suit G-Star BURBERRY LACOSTE man
LACOSTE Woman ARMANI POLO man POLO Woman 2).Long sleeve Series D&G
ARMANI POLO Boss LACOSTE Versace LACOSTE Woman Dsquared2 PRADA nike
adidas Icehockey EVISU 2).NFL jersey 3).NBA jersey 4).football
jersey 5).Bape Gloves

JEAN 1).JEAN Series Antik Jean Artful Dodger Jean BAPE Jean BBC Jean
D&G Jean ED hardy Jean
True Religion Woman Jean ROCK Jean EVISU Jean GGG Jean Hudson Jean
True Religion man JEAN
LRG Jean RMC Jean ARMANI Jean Diesel JEAN G-Star Jean 2).Underwear
Series CK D&G SQUARED2
ED Hardy JUICY ARMANI Underwear LV Versace 3).A&F Pants FIFFANY silver
1).TIFFANYsilver2).Necklace&Earrings t-shirt

T-shirt Series EVISU nike adidas VERSACE man VERSACE women Dsquared2
Armani POLO man POLO Woman LRG D&G Boss LACOSTE man LACOSTE Woman A&F
Woman Abercrombie&Fitch A&F man GGG BBC CD
JUICY B.R.M

BURSE & HANDBAG 1).Handbags Series LV PRADA D&G Chanel Gucci Dior
Chloe COACH FENDL GUESS HERMES JUICY JimmyToo VERSACE A&F Balenciaga
BURBERRYS adidas nike BULL CAMEL Anya Hindmarch
2).BURSE Series Chanel Chloe COACH D&G GUCCI Dsquared2 LV PRADA
Balenciaga BURBERRY BULL
3).Famous backpack

CAP 1).CAP Series NY A&F Adidas ARMANI Bape Ed Hardy LACOSTE nike Puma
Racing redmonky NBA
Scarf&CAP POLO Gucci LV Tie 1).Tie Series Boss BURBERRY Gucci ARMANI
Tie HER MES-PARIS Tie

WATCH 1).WATCH Series ROLEX OMEGA CHANEL BREITLING CORUM Gucci ARMANI
BENZ BMW D&G FERRARI LV Versace IWC RADO

SUNGLASSES 1).Sunglasses Series Chanel D&G Dior Armani Gucci LV
PRADA VERSACE Police BURBERRY

STRAP 1).STRAP Series D&G Gucci LV Chanel Boss Dsquared VERSACE ARMANI
CK Woman CAMEL
Perfume 1).Perfume Product Mont blanc Pen 1).Mont blanc Pen Product

size chart
Men Size:
US: 7 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 16 17
UK: 6 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 12 13 14
EUR: 40 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47.5 48 49
Women Size:
US: 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5
UK: 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6
EUR: 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39 40

Kid's
US: 11C 12C 12.5C 13C 1Y 1.5Y 2.5Y 3Y
EUR:28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Clothing Size:
S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL XXXXXL

7.because the space of the website is limited,we can also supply many
other products which be not showed out in our site. if you have the
photos of the products you need , we are pleasure to supply for your
orders.
And our company can supply for our customers ,as follow:
1. top quality.all our products have top quality.
2. most rational price. we offer the most competitive price to you to
open your market. So today most of our products have sold well in the
America, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia etc..
3. safe and fast shipment. As different country you are in, we will
deliver the products to you by different ways and pledge to arrive to
your address 100%.and we will send the products to you within 24h
after we get your payment.
4.many products in stock. We have many products in stock and kinds of
size you need , also include kid$B!G(Bs.
5.our credit. If the products can be not delivered to your address as
our reason, we will refund the money you paid.
Hope sincerely to have glad and long term business relationship with
you.
If you are interested in our products and have any problem, welcome
contact us.
Please trust us , we will be your best choice !!!
Website : http://www.trade-in-putian.com.cn

Yahoo

Sunrise East Asia Sporting Goods Co.,Ltd