Posted to rec.audio.tech
Serge Auckland[_2_] Serge Auckland[_2_] is offline

Default Arcam Alpha 3 Circuit diagram

I'm trying to repair an old Arcam Alpha 3 amplifier I've been given. The
power amp is shot, and I would like to use it as a pre-amp as it has tone
controls which I can usefully use to play 78s.

Does anybody have a circuit diagram for this please? I'm especially
interested in the pre-amp section, round the tone and balance controls, as I
need to take a feed out of the pre-amp after the tone controls, which come
after the volume control. The balance control looks like the last item
before the power amp, but I'd like to confirm that.

Many Thanks

S.

--
http://audiopages.googlepages.com

Arcam Alpha CD player Paul Marketplace 0 January 12th 05 07:18 PM
FS: Arcam Alpha 8 CD Player meicheng Marketplace 0 November 15th 03 09:50 PM
FS: Arcam Alpha 8 CD Player meicheng Marketplace 0 November 15th 03 09:50 PM
FS: Arcam Alpha 8 CD Player meicheng Marketplace 0 October 12th 03 06:54 PM
Arcam Alpha 5 Plus andyforse Tech 2 September 29th 03 06:40 PM