Posted to rec.audio.tech
uailani uailani is offline

Default Cross-over tutorials

I am interested in learning about cross-over design and implementation. Can
someone point me to a great post/project/tutorial/periodical/literature?

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Ethan Winer Ethan Winer is offline

I am interested in learning about cross-over design and implementation.
Can someone point me to a great
post/project/tutorial/periodical/literature?

http://www.ethanwiner.com/spectrum.html

--Ethan

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:43:39 -0700, "uailani" wrote:

I am interested in learning about cross-over design and implementation. Can
someone point me to a great post/project/tutorial/periodical/literature?

Seigfried Linkwitz' website includes several of his earlier
papers, which are the foundation of modern design. Essential,
IMO. Look for "sb80-3wy.zip" or something similar.

All good fortune,

Chris Hornbeck