Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shovels McTweakNut

Default Shovels loses it! No film, sorry. ;-)

Subject: Hey faggot! Why are you running away from me, running faggot?

SO??????? Where's your response to coming to meet me, you ****ing pansy?
What, you're all brave and **** one minute with all your threats, but when
you're asked to back up your tough talk, you start quaking in fear and
shut the **** up right after? That's exactly what I thought. ****ing wimp.
How do you even look at yourself in a mirror and not want to cry or vomit
all over yourself? Well, if I ever do travel near Maryland, guess who's
door I'm going to knock on first?

p.s. If you ever grow a set of balls you "tweedy weakling", do let me
know, and I'll give you a neutral location to battle me for -real-. If
not, you'd better shut up before you think to open your ****ing mouth and
make more tough talking threats the next time.

http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.au...6?dmode=source

ell, I'll give you something to speculate on, you little pansy. Agree
to come and meet me. If you're not a fat, bloated, housebound wretch
like Scott says you are, if you're not a cowardly queer like I say you
are, then you can show me what a brave guy you are, and agree to come
meet me in person. Only then will you be able to tell if I'm physically
imposing, if I'm a feeble, drug-addled wretch, if I look like I've ever
been "victimized", or if I am a jeet kune do instructor who can put you
in a grave in less than 5 seconds.

Since you lived the last 8 years of your life in a total fantasy land
that you call "RAO", making up reality as you wish to see it, I predict
that you're going to get a hard dose of reality if you are ever brave
enough or suicidal enough to come and see me. Because when *my* reality
hits you, you wont even have time enough to call me a "b*tch" before
every bone in your face is smashed to bits. Send me an email and we'll
arrange the details of the meet privately. I will even agree to pay for
your return airfare back to your hovel in Maryland, if there is
anything left of you to retu

--
crass and stupid personal problems body bloody quote hate-filled
DIATRIBE against me sick, hating MF spew venomous bile Suspicion,
fear, solitude, madness and frustration All this hate and anger OK,
prick spitting venom anger is the disease of RAO miserable, angry
person angry, miserable, talentless **** and shutting your ignorant
yap at this point look stupider by the minute dumb people like you
obscene amounts of sugar and carbs dinks like you you stupid yutz
idiots like yourself get their panties in a bunch perpetually angry
imbeciles like yourself kick your ass pimple on his ass ignorant
opinion It's worth "****" you have a bug up your ass quite repulsive
you arrogant asshole wild rampage over a few lines of song
pulled stuff out of your ass and misguided ballistic ranting sarrogant
asshole" too dumb to understand even that spew hostilities and fury
revealing hostile rants last asses that I kick here, before moving on
to greener pastures ignorant face before. I have enjoyed trashing
you........ angry, hostile, and unhappy person? Stop posting here,
Wally ANGER and HOSTILITIES that are eating up your insides a hateful
person with such a miserable launching hateful tirades on people for
Anger is your disease. Sananda is your cure all of that anger and hate
make you all sleepy and stuff? arrogant asshole insignificant your
opinions are. It doesn't even make any bloody sense troll.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
Shovels McTweakNut wrote:

snip

Yawn.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Jenn said:

In article ,
Shovels McTweakNut wrote:

snip

Yawn.

Huh?

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
Sander deWaal wrote:

Jenn said:

In article ,
Shovels McTweakNut wrote:

snip

Yawn.

Huh?

Bigots bore me.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Jenn said:

snip

Yawn.

Huh?

Bigots bore me.

Thank you Jen for admitting Jenn that Middiu's bigotry doesn't bore
you Jennn.

;-(

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn wrote:

In article ,
Sander deWaal wrote:

Jenn said:

In article ,
Shovels McTweakNut wrote:

snip

Yawn.

Huh?

Bigots bore me.

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure who wrote that nonsense or what their point
was, but it looks it was brought to us by "Mumbles" Middius, and if so,
then misogynists bore me as well. Lunatic homophobic misogynistic
pathological liars even more so....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Shovels the Parrot squawked:

I'm not sure who wrote that

You're not lying here, are you, Shovie? ;-)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

Default Dr. Richard Graham's strategy

wrote in message
ups.com...
Jenn wrote:

In article ,
Sander deWaal wrote:

Jenn said:

In article ,
Shovels McTweakNut wrote:

Subject: Hey faggot! Why are you running away from me, running
faggot?
snip

Yawn.

Huh?

Bigots bore me.

Yeah, me too.

Dear Dr. Richard Graham:
Your strategy is simple: confuse by use of multiple identities, make
confuse the mind with contradictions, divide and conquer.

It has no traction with this bunch of individualists.

Love,
SHP

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Shovels the Parrot squawked:

I'm not sure who wrote that

You're not lying here, are you, Shovie? ;-)

It appears every key on Dr. Graham's keyboard is mapped to "Insert Lie."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Wackjob Bob Morein's confused rant.

Wackjob Bob Morein, aka "the fake lunatic version of soundhaspriority",
shows us in his raving rant what "confused" means....:

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dear Dr. Richard Graham:

Your strategy is simple: confuse by use of multiple identities

I thought that was YOUR strategy,
"? I mean "Robert Morein"? I mean
"Trotsky"? I mean "The Starmaker"? Oh I get it! YOU are "Dr. Richard
Graham" talking to yourself! Now you're making sense.

, make confuse the mind with contradictions, divide and conquer.

"Make confuse the mind with contradictions divide and conquer"?
Ohhhhhhhkay.........

slowly backing away...

It has no traction with this bunch of individualists.

Apparenly, it works perfectly well on you! Going by the above, you
either think I'm "Dr. Richard Graham" or you think YOU are "Dr. Richard
Graham". No one else here thinks that of you or me, so that shows at
least, you're the most confused of the group, and the least
"individualist".

Actually, I think it's arrogant for you to call any of the mindless
sheep here "individualists". Including yourself, Wackjob Bob. If that
were the case, people wouldn't act like drones and "en masse", refuse
to try ideas that take 30 seconds to execute and could be of a lot of
benefit, because they didn't understand the concepts behind them.
That's more of a "herd mentality" not an "individualist" mentality. The
only two actual "individualists" here are Sander and Fella, who were
nevertheless not afraid to admit they were wrong and to go against the
"herd", knowing the risk of mockery and derision they put themselves in
(and they indeed received mockery and derision from you).

Anyway, nice playing trollsies with you, even though you really stopped
challenging me 6 weeks ago, and became nothing more than a boring ass.
(Even after 8 years of doing this, I must say, I find you quite the
amateur at trolling). But I wish you and Middius to have a nice 10 more
years of psychostalking people on RAO. I'm sure its the best thing that
you could possibly do with your pathetic, wasted lives at this point.

Oh, and thanks for all the free publicity you gave me! I've never made
more money than I have on this group, thanks to your trolling that
allowed me to talk about the products and reach all the lurkers and the
"secret Beltists" that found the controversy so fascinating they just
had to try it out....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Wackjob Richard Graham's confused rant.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Wackjob Bob Morein, aka "the fake lunatic version of soundhaspriority",
shows us in his raving rant what "confused" means....:

Boy, you sure are confusing things, Richard.
Luv,
SHP