Terry King

Default FS: Scope, Fluke HV P.S., Testbench Isol. Xformers

Please take a look at: http://terryking.us/equiphome.htm

I will be moving to Carthage in North Africa for the next 2 years where
Mary Alice will teach at the International School and I will teach some
Electronics, Photography and Journalism. I need to unload some of my
equipment before it (and I) age more.. And I can't ship most of this over
there! If you know of any electronics people in Tunisia, please let me
know. If you buy any of this equipment, we hope you'll also teach some
kid how to use it!

Vacuum Tube Laboratory Power Supply: Fluke 407D High Resolution DC Power
Supply. This is the BIG one: Up to 550V at 300Ma means over 150 watts of
Glass Audio input power. Has VERY accurate voltage settings from 0 to
550 Volts. Quote from manual: "Calibration accuracy: Better than .5% (1/2
of 1 percent) from 50 to 500 volts when set up by 0 - 500 volt control."
Dual 6.3V 4Amp filament supplies can be seriesed for 12.6VAC
Includes all tubes including 3 - 807's. Includes repro'd copy of MANUAL!!

TEST BENCH ISOLATION TRANSFORMERS WITH VOLTAGE ADJUSTMENT B&K Precision
"IsoPack" TR-110 Excellent for safely testing and repairing line-
connected radios, TV's etc. Test at 90 to 140V

Tektronix 7834 Storage Oscilloscope Mainframe + plugins.

Tektronix Scope Cart: This is a classic! The early 50's chrome Model
500/53A Scope Mobile.

Details at: http://terryking.us/equiphome.htm

Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont

Capturing Live Music in Sound and Images
http://www.terryking.us