TubeGarden

Default Ears to Ralph Nader

Hi RATs!

So, what have tube amps got to do with Corvairs?

Ralph the Elf Nader loves us. And makes money pretending Corvairs were evil.

Driving cars and driving speakers is an art. Only dim bulbs like Ralph think it
is a simple science.

People are not simple scientists. Ralph is just a band wagoneer.

F*ck all those on that wagon.

And vote for whatever munchkin lights your fire.

Happy Ears!
Al

Alan J. Marcy
Phoenix, AZ

PWC/mystic/Earhead
Fred Nachbaur

TubeGarden wrote:

Hi RATs!

So, what have tube amps got to do with Corvairs?

Ralph the Elf Nader loves us. And makes money pretending Corvairs were evil.

Driving cars and driving speakers is an art. Only dim bulbs like Ralph think it
is a simple science.

People are not simple scientists. Ralph is just a band wagoneer.

F*ck all those on that wagon.

And vote for whatever munchkin lights your fire.

Happy Ears!
Al

Gawd, he's running for president? I gotta hand it to you folks, you
choose some interesting candidates. Not like here where we merely choose
between greedy lawyers and greedy accountants.

I just hope you don't settle for Alfred E. Bush again.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Chris Morriss

In message , TubeGarden
writes
Hi RATs!

So, what have tube amps got to do with Corvairs?

Ralph the Elf Nader loves us. And makes money pretending Corvairs were evil.

Driving cars and driving speakers is an art. Only dim bulbs like Ralph think it
is a simple science.

People are not simple scientists. Ralph is just a band wagoneer.

F*ck all those on that wagon.

And vote for whatever munchkin lights your fire.

Happy Ears!
Al

Alan J. Marcy
Phoenix, AZ

PWC/mystic/Earhead

Corvairs were one of the most interesting cars that the US produced.
(And the later ones handled very well, and in a most un-American car
fashion)

In the interviews that we have heard of him over here in the UK, he does
sound like a very unpleasant person, on a crusade to make himself seem
very important.
--
Chris Morriss
Robert Casey

Gawd, he's running for president? I gotta hand it to you folks, you
choose some interesting candidates. Not like here where we merely
choose between greedy lawyers and greedy accountants.

I just hope you don't settle for Alfred E. Bush again.

Ralph is never going to win, but he may suck off enough votes to let
George W win.
So, in effect Ralph is a shrill for GW.

Fred Nachbaur

Steve Dolan wrote:
Fred watch what you say or you might be in for a rough time when GW takes
over the world!...LOL

Nah. It'll never happen. Bill Gates won't hand over the reins without a
fight. And whatever else you can say about BG, he actually has a brain.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

AMitch9448

Nader has never actually had a job. He seems to have invented his own little
classification,that of professional scold.

I'm pretty certain the guy has little or no sense of humor, and if, in fact, he
ever got laid it was one of thoes girls that use the phrase "don't touch me
there" repeatedly.

Rlaph probably listens to a Sony rack system.Mantovanni and Lawrence Welk.
Maybe some Hee-Haw tapes if he is feeling frisky and in a country mood [seems
to share George B 2nd taste in this regard]If he had any idea that tube hi fi
equipment was still in use he and Consumers Union would probably ask for a
congressional hearing. People could get burned, and those big speakers cause
hearing loss!
Truly an annoying man.

AMNYC
Patrick Turner

TubeGarden wrote:

Hi RATs!

So, what have tube amps got to do with Corvairs?

Ralph the Elf Nader loves us. And makes money pretending Corvairs were evil.

Driving cars and driving speakers is an art. Only dim bulbs like Ralph think it
is a simple science.

People are not simple scientists. Ralph is just a band wagoneer.

F*ck all those on that wagon.

And vote for whatever munchkin lights your fire.

Happy Ears!
Al

Alan J. Marcy
Phoenix, AZ

PWC/mystic/Earhead

Ralph has been accused of lotsa stuff, but he's a man who has not compromised
himself much over the last 30 years.

I think all who worry about him should at least read the questions that Noam
Chomsky
and Micheal Moore raise about the issues of life in this world,
and when those questions get answers, perhaps a fuller understanding of Ralph could
be
gained.

I don't recommend anyone agree with any of what any of these 3 guys say,
but to never question is plain stupid.

Patrick Turner.

TubeGarden

but to never question is plain stupid.

Hi RATs!

There is possibly some difference in character between personal questions of
merit and those raised by whiners for profit.

I do not expect to make any money for telling the truth as I understand it.

Just want to share the joy of better sound

Happy Ears!
Al

Alan J. Marcy
Phoenix, AZ