Sundeep Singh

Default Kenwood MP3 Deck

I am currently in the market for a new Kenwood MP3 deck. The reason I say
Kenwood is because I already have a Kenwood KDC-C467 (6 disc) changer in my
trunk. I understood that when I bought the changer if I had a deck that
could read MP3s, I could also read mp3s from my changer.

What are some good Kenwood mp3 decks out there? Which are the bad ones? Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't necessarily want the
cheapest one but I also don't plan on spending too much either. Lets just
say I'm look for bang for my buck.

Thanks.

Sundeep

Me

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 13:01:20 GMT, "Sundeep Singh"
wrote:

I am currently in the market for a new Kenwood MP3 deck. The reason I say
Kenwood is because I already have a Kenwood KDC-C467 (6 disc) changer in my
trunk. I understood that when I bought the changer if I had a deck that
could read MP3s, I could also read mp3s from my changer.

That is absolutely NOT true. While there are a few MP3 CD changers out
there, yours is not one of them. If you would like one, Kenwood makes
the KDC-CX89 and the KDV-C810, just to name 2 choices.

What are some good Kenwood mp3 decks out there? Which are the bad ones? Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't necessarily want the
cheapest one but I also don't plan on spending too much either. Lets just
say I'm look for bang for my buck.

Before my MP8017 started flaking (after 2.5 years) I would have sworn
by it. Now I'm not so sure. I am heavily leaning towards Alpine's
CDA-7998 as a replacement if I can't cheaply fix the Kenwood. I have
had good luck so far, and I like the D-Mask. My 1994 Civic DX is bone
stock, so it looks like it's possible to not even have a stock stereo
in it.

Nate
nagkumar

Hi!

I have purchased KDC-M4524 model from Germany and attached the same to
Indian Maruthi WagonR. When I swith on this Player, I see that CD mode
is automatically switching to tuner mode. Initially i suspected that my
CD media is improper and tried with all original MP3 CD's. Even in this
case I still see that Player mode is automatically switching to Tuner
Mode.

I am not sure where to get help from. Any inputs in this regd would be
of great help.

Regards,
Nagendra

--