Posted to rec.audio.pro
varispeed varispeed is offline

Default wireless video transmitters

Hey all,
I have found a good site for wireless video stuff.
www.creativewirelessav.com
I placed an order and it arrived in 3 days...
Turns out the stuff they sell is very powerful and can send audio and
video very far, even through walls and floors.
They have the cheapest prices out there....
Definitely worth a look !
Varispeed
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"varispeed" wrote in message

Hey all,
I have found a good site for wireless video stuff.
www.creativewirelessav.com
I placed an order and it arrived in 3 days...
Turns out the stuff they sell is very powerful and can send
audio and video very far, even through walls and floors.

Wow! Radio waves can actually penetrate non-conductive objects.
I'd never have guessed!

They have the cheapest prices out there....
Definitely worth a look !
Varispeed

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:02:42 -0400, "Tim Perry"
wrote:

Wow! Radio waves can actually penetrate non-conductive objects.
I'd never have guessed!

A Motorola sales rep once told me that he conducted a test with 5 watt VHF
and UHF hand helds form outside to inside a sealed US navy submarine. He
stated the UHF worked better.

One would think a sub hull would be a perfect faraday shield.

Faraday shields work on electricity, not electromagnetic radiation.
UHF will always penetrate better than VHF because of the smaller
wavelengths, which go through the little gaps more easily. And there
are radio gaps, even in a submarine - like the rubber seals for the
hatches.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default wireless video transmitters - GOOGLE SPAM

This is not only more spam from Google, but the poster is
shilling for his own website. Sleazy on so many levels.

I've seen those late-night infomercials for amazing ways
to make millions selling Chinese counterfeit drop-ship
junk on the internet. Mabe this guy bought one of those
books?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article ,
varispeed wrote:
Hey all,
I have found a good site for wireless video stuff.
www.creativewirelessav.com
I placed an order and it arrived in 3 days...
Turns out the stuff they sell is very powerful and can send audio and
video very far, even through walls and floors.
They have the cheapest prices out there....
Definitely worth a look !
Varispeed

Problem with this stuff is that it's patently illegal to use in the US.
Not licenseable, and not type-accepted.

Avoid this crap, buy properly licensed systems that use bands allocated
for the purpose, like the VideoComm Technologies boxes.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Morgan \(MAMS\) David Morgan \(MAMS\) is offline

"Tim Perry" wrote...

One would think a sub hull would be a perfect faraday shield.

Some of the fellows inside probably feel a bit 'caged' as well.