CS

Default Bluetooth: Logitech vs Creative

Although there are undoubtably better bluetooth headphones out there
than the Logitech p/n 980415-0403 or the Creative model CB2530, these
are the two choices I have to choose from.

Creative's specs are he
http://www.creative.com/products/pro...=1 1644&nav=2

Logitech's limited specs are he
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...ONTENTID=10679

Since Logitech did not list much in the line of specs, I called their
corp offices and was able to obtain the missing info. Here are the
comparisons:

Impedence: Both are 32 ohm
Range: Both are 32.8 feet
Driver Unit: Both are 40mm diaphragm
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz for Creative, Logitech supposedly
90Hz~20kHz (per corp office)*1
Comfort: The Creative ones *look* so much more comfortable, offering
far more ear padding than the Logitech.

*1 - I don't know which has better numbers. is 20Hz better than 90Hz or
is it the other way around?
*2 - Besides the obvious 24 dB numeric difference, is this really that
big of a deal if you are not cranking the volume all the way up?

I am going to be using them for some audio dubbing, but mostly for
listening to the audio on the film I have captured and am transcoding
into wmv format. Occasionally I might use them for listening to music,
but I value my hearing and don't crank the volume all the way up. They
are dog training videos, and the dogs barking on the videos gets my dog
barking, so I have to use headphones or earphones.

With these specs, and knowing the purpose of the headphones, would the
Creative be a better match (besides being about $15 cheaper)?

Thanks,
CS