jhkmgmt

Default ionovac dukane ionophone ionofane plasma tweeter massless

I have a pair of DuKane Model 14A430A. Made 8/1961 by the DuKane
Corporation in St. Charles, Il.
They are in fair condition and look as if they need work.
I know when they were pulled they were working great, my father went
back to his EV T350 as he did not like doing the maintenance that was
required on them.
I'm looking to sell them on ebay, but I'm trying to obtain more info
on them, ideally a general price/value on the pair before I post them.
Any info or guidance I could get would be appreciated

Thank you in advance,
-Jason

jhkmgmt

I sold a pair on eBay a few months ago for around $1750/pair. They were in
very good cosmetic condition and excellent working condition (I had them
restored by a top-notch tech). My auction also included the original owners
manual and some other documentation.

I could write more, but everything that you need to know can be found he

http://www.ionovac.com/

They have the knowledge, experience, parts and offer repair service. Good
luck!

Gerry

Thank you for the advise, was the top-notch tech the people a ionocav.com?
Regards,
Jason