weisselk

Default 2003 OswaldsMill Tube and Speaker Tasting Website Has Arrived!

For those of you who have visited the previous websites of this now
cult gathering of tube and horn speaker afficianados, here is the link
to the latest bacchanalia-

* http://www.oswaldsmill.com/tasting

Lots and lots of DIY tube gear, modded classic tube amps,
exceptionally rare pieces like the RCA 845 pp booster amps which were
used for the movie Fantasia, horn speakers galore, and more stuff we
can't begin to talk about here.

Enjoy,

Jonathan
RdM

(weisselk) wrote:

: For those of you who have visited the previous websites of this now
: cult gathering of tube and horn speaker afficianados, here is the link
: to the latest bacchanalia-
:
:
: *
http://www.oswaldsmill.com/tasting

Appears to be "broken".
Only gets a page with source code [Mozilla 1.4]
No "Tasting" link visible from the main site either.

: Lots and lots of DIY tube gear, modded classic tube amps,
: exceptionally rare pieces like the RCA 845 pp booster amps which were
: used for the movie Fantasia, horn speakers galore, and more stuff we
: can't begin to talk about here.
:
: Enjoy,
:
: Jonathan

RdM

MaxH wrote:

: Try it in IE.... same thing happened to me

Sure 'nough. IE5 gets it OK. Weird. I blame Sitebuilder ...
http://validator.w3.org/ reckons its content type is text/plain ...

However, the "back to intro" link on any of the sub-pages (which
themselves work fine in Mozilla), http://www.oswaldsmill.com/id27.html ,
gives a 404 Not Found error on any browser. Something to fix ...

Otherwise, interesting enough to visit :-)

: RdM wrote:
:
: (weisselk) wrote:
:
: : For those of you who have visited the previous websites of this now
: : cult gathering of tube and horn speaker afficianados, here is the link
: : to the latest bacchanalia-
: :
: :
: : *