CButtacavo

Default AUDIO RESEARCH SP3A INFO NEEDED

Bought one of these with the Allegro sound mod which completely disconnects the
tone controls.My problem is i want to return this section of it to stock.All I
need to do this is a pictorial showing parts placement on the main board.I have
a schematic and was going to attempt it by just hanging the necessary caps and
resistors from the lugs of the controls.But this is a real neat unit and that
would be a travesty!Any one have a copy of this info they could scan and get to
me?If so,e-mail me at you have an origional or copy of
the entire service manual for this pre amp you would like to sell thats fine
too.I want to use it but want to have it working to my satisfaction first.

Charlie
Kim Johan Andersson

CButtacavo wrote:

All I need to do this is a pictorial showing parts placement on the main board.

I think you are out of luck, ARC doesn't seem to be willing to let go of
placement-diagrams or full diagrams for that matter. You have to do some exploring
guided by the diagram you have.

Regards,
Kimjand