Patrick Turner

Default [OT] We need to bring back Saddam

What was Bush thinking in opening this Pandora's Box of terror? This will
go down in history as the worst foreign policy blunder ever committed.

Oil.

Patrick Turner.

thelizman

Patrick Turner wrote:
What was Bush thinking in opening this Pandora's Box of terror? This will
go down in history as the worst foreign policy blunder ever committed.

Oil.

Well, that explains why we're 50% MORE for our gas now.

People who think it was about the oil can't do math. It would have been
far cheaper to keep buying Iraqi oil over the next 20 years then to
depose saddam and occupy Iraq for 2.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.