Posted to rec.audio.opinion
joe cipale joe cipale is offline

Default More RIAA fun stuffs...

Posted on The Register yesterday. Damn near soiled myself in laughing at
what the fearless leader wants to do.

GOod luck with that.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02...for_end_users/

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
WindsorFox[_3_] WindsorFox[_3_] is offline

joe cipale wrote:
Posted on The Register yesterday. Damn near soiled myself in laughing at
what the fearless leader wants to do.

GOod luck with that.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02...for_end_users/

That dumbass has completely lost track of his brains. What absolute
little he ever had that is. From what they have done in the past it's
already obvious that they feel they already have the right to barge into
your personal computer at any time they wish. And look what Sony did in
the name of copy protection. They and any company even slightly
associated with them has lost my business and anyone I can sway for all
eternity.

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Daytime television sucked 20 years ago,
and it still sucks today!" - Marc Bissonette

CD rot and the RIAA [email protected] Tech 4 February 20th 06 07:05 PM
The RIAA Is At It AGAIN! Klay Anderson Pro Audio 1 November 1st 05 11:26 PM
where to get RIAA test record / "RIAA NOISE" shiva Vacuum Tubes 10 April 4th 05 04:25 AM
God Bless The RIAA raptor Pro Audio 0 May 27th 04 08:24 PM
Passive RIAA VS feedback RIAA preamp Dennis Selwa Vacuum Tubes 7 August 7th 03 01:06 PM