Posted to rec.audio.opinion
watha watha is offline

Default Journalist seeks audiophile

I'm doing a story about high-end music downloads, for people who
aren't satisfied with the audio quality of MP3 or AAC. I'd like to
talk to some audiophiles and get their opinions on the music downloads
available at Apple iTunes, Amazon and other locations. Do any of you
shop at these places? What about online services like Magnatune or
MusicGiants, which offer higher-fidelity downloads? Is this issue
important to you?

I'd like my story to include your name, age, occupation and the
community where you live. This is on the level. Please check the
link below for examples of my work.

Interested? Please contact me ASAP. Thanks.

Hiawatha Bray
Technology Reporter
Boston Globe
135 Morrissey Blvd.