Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default More evidence that the republicans are out of touch with themselves

They're playing to their audience: the ignorant, the misinformed and
those who do not know how to think:

"Conservatives immediately took aim at the project, dubbing it "the
hippie museum" to accuse Clinton of a dual sin: frivolous spending to
commemorate psychedelic pop culture. Republican aides on Capitol Hill
cracked jokes about the Democrats' "groovy flashbacks," subtly
defining their party as more responsible with the public purse."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselection...d=networkfront

The republicans are good at lying. That's about it.