Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

Default I think I prefer Scott's OT's to this drivel...

Am I the only one?

Perhaps our regulars here can cut RAO out of the return list on their posts?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

Am I the only one?

Perhaps our regulars here can cut RAO out of the return
list on their posts?

Could you be less specific, Harry?

What do you call drivel, Harry

- posts about Phase Linear 4000s?
- Dizzy's post about a preamp he wants to build?
- A question about selling NOS equipment on eBay?

Those are the 3 posts preceeding this non-specific outburst of yours.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Harry Lavo" wrote

Am I the only one?

I believe there is life on earth generally actually.

Perhaps our regulars here can cut RAO out of the return
list on their posts?

Could you be less specific, Harry?

What do you call drivel, Harry

- posts about Phase Linear 4000s?
- Dizzy's post about a preamp he wants to build?
- A question about selling NOS equipment on eBay?

Those are the 3 posts preceeding this non-specific outburst of yours.

It's truly shocking to find audio content here. Please stop it at once.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Harry Lavo" wrote

Am I the only one?

I believe there is life on earth generally actually.

Perhaps our regulars here can cut RAO out of the return
list on their posts?

Could you be less specific, Harry?

What do you call drivel, Harry

- posts about Phase Linear 4000s?
- Dizzy's post about a preamp he wants to build?
- A question about selling NOS equipment on eBay?

Those are the 3 posts preceeding this non-specific
outburst of yours.

It's truly shocking to find audio content here. Please
stop it at once.

Give the Middiot and his posse credit for doing everything in their power to
eliminate audio content. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Apr 25, 9:14 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Bill Riel" wrote in message

says...
Am I the only one?

Perhaps our regulars here can cut RAO out of the return
list on their posts?

Hey Harry, if you are talking about the NRA stuff I'm
with you.

That is all about the Middiot posse trying to cover up the fact that they
destroyed this place as an audio forum. They bring in all this OT BS in
order to keep the volume of posts up. In their rush to redicule, they don't
actually read the posts here, anyway.

Just go back to your corner and suck your thumb.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 25, 11:14 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Bill Riel" wrote in message

says...
Am I the only one?

Perhaps our regulars here can cut RAO out of the return
list on their posts?

Hey Harry, if you are talking about the NRA stuff I'm
with you.

That is all about the Middiot posse trying to cover up the fact that they
destroyed this place as an audio forum. They bring in all this OT BS in
order to keep the volume of posts up. In their rush to redicule, they don't
actually read the posts here, anyway.

Since when is 2pid part of the so-called "Middiot posse"?

2pis is responsible for 9/10 of the OT posts here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Whenever Scottie dares to disagree with The Big ****.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.