B. Smith

Default A Final thought regarding CD vs. Vinyl

Ok, now this might be a stretch, but try to relax and take it in slowly.
Are you ready? Without anybody else having to know.........why not have
both formats? I do, and let me tell you ...It's a jim dandy hoot. I
can spin all those CRI LPs I got from Fred Scott when the label had
their vinyl destroyed because they couldn't make rent for the storage in
NYC. CD's are amazing too. Can you imagine a Morton Feldman piece any
other way? Quibble about your double blind tests, and fight about your
formats, fine. As far as reading about all these stereophonic ****ing
contests go........keep it up. If you need me, I'll be doing more
important things, like listening to the music.

B. Smith

Simple Newbie CD vs Vinyl Question dasmodul High End Audio 688 September 3rd 05 03:39 PM
CD Vs. Vinyl? Cobain4evr High End Audio 209 May 29th 05 04:00 PM
Timing Michael Mossey High End Audio 58 January 7th 05 08:19 PM
CD verses vinyl - help clear dispute WideGlide Pro Audio 188 March 13th 04 09:23 PM
People that have or do listen to both Vinyl and Cd: Basicsurvey/poll Max Holubitsky Audio Opinions 85 August 10th 03 08:53 PM