lbd20

Default Pioneer deh-225 (Setting Clock?)

I would like to find out how to set the clock on a Pioneer deh-225
Eddie Runner

turn the radio OFF with the car ON
then its easy to set the clock.
Most folks try to figgure it out with the radio on
and it cant be done with the radio on,

Eddie

lbd20 wrote:

I would like to find out how to set the clock on a Pioneer deh-225

Paul Vina

Yes. Read the manual.

Paul Vina

"lbd20" wrote in message
m...
I would like to find out how to set the clock on a Pioneer deh-225

thelizman

Paul Vina wrote:
Yes. Read the manual.

No no, it's read the ****ing manual. C'mon Paul, say "****ing". I
promise you will feel better.

"lbd20" wrote in message
m...

I would like to find out how to set the clock on a Pioneer deh-225

Turn it off. Hold down "func" or "function" until something happens.
Then press the arrow keys still something else happens. When you're
done, press "func" or "function" till nothing happens. Turn it on.

--
Lizard
RTFRAC
Paul Vina

Ya know, I was going to put that in ther and use all caps but I figured it
was the fact that I didn't get any sleep and I was just being grouchy. See
what happens when you doubt yourself! LOL!

Paul Vina

"thelizman" thelizman1221.yahoo@com wrote in message
Paul Vina wrote:
Yes. Read the manual.