Jon Yaeger

Default FA: Pair of 60W Ultralinear Tube Amplifiers

A pair of custom built tube amps is now for sale on eBay:

&sspagename=rvi:1:1

TIA

Jon

John Byrns

In article , Jon Yaeger
wrote:

A pair of custom built tube amps is now for sale on eBay:

&sspagename=rvi:1:1

Didn't we just read another post about this auction yesterday? It seems
like just yesterday that you bought these amplifiers from Henry, how come
you are selling them already?

Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at, http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/
Jon Yaeger

John,

Sorry for the confusion - yesterday I was selling one, and today I'm selling
both & changed the listing accordingly.

I bought them from Henry a couple of years ago, I guess . . .

Jon

From: (John Byrns)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.marketplace
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:37:24 -0500