xyz789

Default I know I am an idiot, but...

I was install a pair of Infinity Kappa speakers in the back of my sisters
car and my screwdriver slipped and basically stabbed the cone, it didn't
penetrate but it did leave a nice little ding. My question is will it affect
the speakers performance even without piercing the cone? Or did I totally
ruin the speaker? After I got them installed I turned the car on and they
sounded fine. Thanks in advance.

EFFENDI

Paul Vina wrote:

If they sound fine, they are fine.

Paul Vina

"xyz789" wrote in message
om...

I was install a pair of Infinity Kappa speakers in the back of my sisters
car and my screwdriver slipped and basically stabbed the cone, it didn't
penetrate but it did leave a nice little ding. My question is will it

affect

the speakers performance even without piercing the cone? Or did I totally
ruin the speaker? After I got them installed I turned the car on and they
sounded fine. Thanks in advance.

Like all good mamas say:

Dont keep poking it. It will only get worse.

EFFENDI
Jason

"xyz789" wrote in message
om...
I was install a pair of Infinity Kappa speakers in the back of my sisters
car and my screwdriver slipped and basically stabbed the cone, it didn't
penetrate but it did leave a nice little ding. My question is will it

affect
the speakers performance even without piercing the cone? Or did I totally
ruin the speaker? After I got them installed I turned the car on and they
sounded fine. Thanks in advance.

No they are ruined.. might as well send em to me